Jasmine #12

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cofftea

From Adagio Teas

Oolong tea from the Fujian province of China infused with the delicate scent of the night-blooming jasmine flowers. If you enjoy jasmine tea, we urge you to try the sublime taste of its well-made varieties. The ‘Jasmine Suite no. 12’ is an exotic Dragon Phoenix Pearl tea, comprised of intricate jasmine-infused pearls. Each pearl combines two delicate leaves and an unopened bud. When added to water, the pearls majestically unfurl, releasing their delicate scent and flavor. A spellbinding treat for all senses. While not cheap, this tea is well worth the experience.

About Adagio Teas View company

This tea smells wonderful, just like fresh jasmine. The taste is very light and smooth.

It took me several cups to really like this, but like it I do, it is soothing and refreshing. Now this is a staple in my tea pantry.

It smells so girly but it tastes so good!

The scent of jasmine is beautiful, exotic and nocturnal, and not overpowering like in the previous jasmine tea I’ve tried. The taste is warm, earthy, and grassy—very foresty, but at the same time the feel of it was light and clear. A little bitter, though I think that’s because my water was too hot—I keep forgetting to pick up a thermometer at the store, so I had to guess the temperature. Grass peaking out from beneath a layer of decaying leaves in a moonlit forest.

I brewed this right the first time and could not get it right again until I was given a tetsubin (cast iron pot) with infuser. My method for a perfect cuppa now: Rinse tetsubin with hot water (this tea is very sensitive to temperature). Put 1 tablespoon jasmine pearls into infuser. Add 12oz hot (not boiling, definitely not boiling!) water. Steep 1.5 minutes. DO NOT oversteep… it will get bitter. Good for at least one or two more infusions, about the same time plus a few extra seconds for each subsequent infusion. Delightful tea when prepared correctly.

Medium strength oolong tea with a strong floral scent with a sweet taste.

Not a bad tea, really light & flowerier which I do not usually go for. Brought it into my office though and it got a huge response.

Best jasmine I’ve had- liquid springtime, with smooth flavorful oolong just underneath.

This is a fantastic Oolong Jasmine tea. The flavor of the jasmine is very light, and you really smell it more than you taste it. Very highly recommended.

Pretty good. Not as flowery as it smells (which is a good thing). Needs some sugar, though.