Jasmine #12

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Cofftea

From Adagio Teas

Oolong tea from the Fujian province of China infused with the delicate scent of the night-blooming jasmine flowers. If you enjoy jasmine tea, we urge you to try the sublime taste of its well-made varieties. The ‘Jasmine Suite no. 12’ is an exotic Dragon Phoenix Pearl tea, comprised of intricate jasmine-infused pearls. Each pearl combines two delicate leaves and an unopened bud. When added to water, the pearls majestically unfurl, releasing their delicate scent and flavor. A spellbinding treat for all senses. While not cheap, this tea is well worth the experience.

About Adagio Teas View company

simply a delicious tea. I love the way the pearls open up as it steeps

An enjoyable and refreshing tea. It has a wonderful aroma with an excellent light, floral flavor. My first jasmine tea and it’s a great change from herbals, black and green teas I’m more used to. Lots of flavor even on a third steeping.

This is the favorite tea in my cabinet at the moment. I have brewed these up to 5 times and had a good cup every time. I found it only got better with subsequent brews even. All in all a very delicate and wonderful tea.

This tea is sublime, absolutely worth the price. The jasmine scented pearls produce a delicate floral cup.

A nice jasmine. Simply gorgeous leaves, both before and after brewing.

great everyday jasmine, very smooth
i bought a pound of it from Adagio

light and refreshing – but not as flavorful as other jasmine teas I’ve had, or other jasmine pearls for that matter

Although a little pricey, it goes a long way. I always have this tea on hand, and often make it for guests. This was my “gateway tea” – there was no turning back to supermarket teas after this one.