Seasonal Eggnog Blend

Edit tea info Last updated by Ilya Kreymerman

• “And that's the end of that. My last pot, served with sugar and a splash of French vanilla cream. Topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Does anyone know if Adagio's tea tins are...” Read full tasting note
    tabby 457 tasting notes
  • “2.25g steeped in boiling purified water for 5min. Pretty much all I can smell and taste is the cinnamon and vanilla. The cinnamon is WAY too strong. I don't know what the ratios are, but I'd do...” Read full tasting note
    Cofftea 865 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

by Michael Zinkann

To those who don’t wish to have the full bite of an eggnog drink, I present a lighter and more delicate alternative. Provided is a primary mixture of Vanilla with a bit of Rum and a dash of Cinnamon. Goes best with a little cream.

About Adagio Teas View company

And that’s the end of that. My last pot, served with sugar and a splash of French vanilla cream. Topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Does anyone know if Adagio’s tea tins are dishwasher safe?

LiberTEAS

Other than stainless steel utensils, I don’t recommend putting any metal in the dishwasher.

Auggy

I stick ‘em in my dishwasher all the time. I don’t know if I should but I do.

Tabby

Hmm. Maybe I’ll do it just this once to get the cinnamon out…

2.25g steeped in boiling purified water for 5min.

Pretty much all I can smell and taste is the cinnamon and vanilla. The cinnamon is WAY too strong. I don’t know what the ratios are, but I’d do 10% cinnamon, 20% rum, and 70% cream instead of vanilla.

Tabby

I think it already is at 10% cinnamon, but I’ve seen a lot of comments like that recently. The batch I got wasn’t overpowering… I wonder why. Strange.