Jade Oolong #18

Oolong Tea
Flowers, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Cheryl

From Adagio Teas

Oolong tea from Taiwan. Formosa, meaning ‘beautiful’ was what the Dutch explorers called this island. The oolong teas grown here continue to be called as such. Unlike its dark brethren, this is a Jade Oolong tea, almost green in appearance with large, hand-rolled leaves. Once infused, these unfurl to release this tea’s delicate notes, exquisite flavor and enchanting fragrance. The ‘Oolong Symphony no. 18’ tea is sure to become your favorite. We urge you to give it a try.

$14/5 oz

About Adagio Teas View company

Very nice and smoooooooth taste to this one. Suprisingly sweet yet delicate. I love to watch these leaves unfurl in my diffuser, and they withstand at least 4-5 good steeps for me. I can definitely taste the jade-ness in this tea and its really good! These big leaves are gorgeous!

wow. don’t let the numbers fool you. this tea has total personality. I always brew it with yixing tea pots, and it is good for the long haul of multiple brews. the liquor has a medium body, syrupy to start out, lightening up as you brew many times. floral and fruit notes abound as this soft yet distinct tea invigorates your senses.

Careful not to over steep this tea. The oolong flavor, while lightly smokey isn’t to over bearing for an inexperienced oolong drinker. I really love watching the leaves open up over the course of a couple steeps and would recommend a second steep. Classic taste.

bikermonster77

I like how you can notice the all the nuances of the tea…I must really be a tea noob hahaha.

I really like this. Going straight to my shopping list. More . . .

Very nice light oolong, not as good as wuyi or pouchong, this one has a more floral quality almost a woodiness. Its not my favorite green oolong but it isn’t bad and the multiple resteeps bring out different aspects of the floral notes.

I prepare this multiple times (gonfu style) with many short steepings. Each cup is very sweet, it has a flowery sweetness almost like honey. I’ve also prepared it with the recommended time on the package, but multiple short steeps is really the way to go. The tea takes on a whole new flavor that is much more enjoyable. This oolong is probably one of my favorites from Adagio.

Been a while, steepster. This is one of my favorite oolongs. I am now going on my 4th steeping, and it is still going strong. Very robust, almost smokey flavor, but subtle hints of flowery and even a little fruity notes. Very good tea morning, noon, and night.

Great all day light tea. I like this because it is a great idle tea for my blogging time in front of the computer. Taste is light but not weak. Use leaves 4-5 times when i brew this.

I can get 4-5 good steeps out of this before it starts getting noticeably weak, and the flavor is great. I actually like this a little bit more than the Iron Goddess. Wonderful blend at a wonderful price.

An amazing tea Sample two from amanda"soggeyenderman"wilson

When I smell the leaves dry, I smell flowers.

When I smell the leaves wet, the smell is intensified.

When I smell the brewed tea, I smell sweet flowers.

When I taste the brewed tea, I taste sweet flowers that remind me of peaches.

I rate this a 100 because it tastes really good.

Many thanks :)

Tea specs from iPod:

10g

180• water

1 min steep

Note: while I love this tea, this one is not the best must try ASAP tea

Flavors: Flowers, Sweet