Fujian Jasmine Pearls

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by tperez

From Adagio Teas

A rare, hand-rolled green tea from the Fujian province of China, infused with the delicate scent of night-blooming jasmine. An incredibly fresh aroma drew us to these exceptional pearls. Each pearl is made up of just one bud and leaf set. Refined, clear and delicate floral fragrance, pleasantly soft texture and delicately dry finish. While the pearls themselves are not the largest or most evenly rolled we have seen, we could not pass up the complex elegance of this tea and its quietly hypnotic jasmine fragrance. A treat for the jasmine lover and connoisseur alike.

About Adagio Teas View company

This is the BEST jasmine tea I have ever tasted!

I’ve never been a big jasmine tea fan until I realised that the big difference is whether a tea is artificially or naturally flavoured. Once I discovered delicately scented jasmine pearls, I went on a search for the very best taste, and this is it.

The smell is soft and divine; the taste is just right. The green tea is smooth and just a little vegetal with a natural, soft floral. It re-infuses extremely well. I like it up to the third cup.

The price tag is insane so this is definitely a special occasion tea that deserves to be savoured.

I feel like I want to like the tea more than I do. One of my favorites is Adagio’s Jasmine #12 pearls, so I figured I’d like their master’s collection tea better…but I don’t. The tea flavor is a bit more subtle, so I feel like the jasmine overpowers the base. All that being said, this is an enjoyable tea. The jasmine flavor is clear and the tea is easy to drink. I definitely like it, but I don’t love it.