Citro-Cran Green

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I usually stick to the basic teas because I am trying to learn about tea in general and figure you should start with the fundamentals, but I was browsing Adagio's and I think it was a combination...” Read full tasting note
    hertealeaves 16 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Citron green and cranberry – added them just because I thought it’d sound good :)

Created by: Jeremy Reeves
Ingredients:
citron green, cranberry

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I usually stick to the basic teas because I am trying to learn about tea in general and figure you should start with the fundamentals, but I was browsing Adagio’s and I think it was a combination of it being spring and drinking a lot of Black tea lately that I just decided to order some of this. It is pretty fantastic, the cranberry has the perfect amount of power to balance the tea itself. You can’t distinctly taste the citrus flavors because I think they have blended with the cranberry so well that it creates one over-arching flavor note… i def recomend checking this out.