White Peach

White Tea
Bitter, Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

• “I think this is one of the few samples I bought from Adagio that I purchased on my last order, haha. So I made a pot of it because I was looking at peaches today but our season here is over so meh,...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1199 tasting notes
  • “This is growing on me a bit, especially since this was the last of the sample. Can't decide whether to add this to my "to buy" list or hold off for a bit... Anyway, nice to have this after a...” Read full tasting note
    kiaharii 248 tasting notes
  • “Another from "Another Travelling Tea Box?!?!" I'm underwhelmed by this one. The base is ok, light slightly buttery. The peach flavor is kind of off though. It kind of tastes like an over-ripe...” Read full tasting note
    fuzzy_peachkin 464 tasting notes
  • “I had popped this into the fridge to steep before I had tried Teavivre's Peach Jasmine Dragon Pearls yesterday. I'm afraid it really has ruined all other peach for me! While this isn't the worst...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 616 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

This Southern gem of a fruit is combined with delicate white tea from the Fujian region of China to create a this toothsome flavor of tea. Enjoy it hot or iced, don’t blame us if you become hooked.

$8/2 oz

About Adagio Teas View company

This had a really nice aroma as soon as I opened the bag: strong peach fragrance with caramel and smoke – almost like some cobblers I’ve had. The liquor is a bright yellow. The flavor when hot is nice and smooth, the white tea is there, although the peach overpowers it a little. There’s also a brighter note of astringency that works well with the nasal peach finish. Very mellow and doesn’t need sweetener.

The peach flavor and smell are more like peach gummy candy than anything natural, but still nice. As the tea has grown cooler, the artificial peach flavor,as well as the sweetness, has gotten more pronounced.

I used to love a bagged white peach tea, so I got a sample of this in hopes it replacing it and tasting better. The smell reminds me a lot of Adagio’s Green Rooibos Bonita. That doesn’t surprise me because there’s peach flavor in there, too! I’m thinking I should have steeped it for five minutes instead of three because it’s pretty mild tasting (though I did want to see how it stood up to re-steeping). The peach flavor is more potent in smell than flavor (like most flavored teas), so I can actually taste a lot of the white tea, but that’s also a good thing. It’s a rather enjoyable light tea, good for the evening when I want something a little less caffeinated and subtle. Next time I’m trying a longer steeping time.

Kashyap

check out Naivetea’s white peach oolong…..i’m not generally a fan of flavored or scented teas, but I have to hand it to Naivetea, they bring a fresh, natural taste and balance the tea/fruit profile beautifully

Brittany

Thanks for the suggestion. I really enjoy peach flavored teas- probably more than the fruit itself!

Really refreshing. It has a quality that I can only think to describe as “juicy”. There’s just the right amount of peach flavor so as not to overwhelm the tea. It works fabulously for re-steeps. I’m sad my sample is gone.

Very refreshing. A light tea with a nice peach flavor that’s almost sweet but not overpowering. Well balanced fruity and grassy flavors make it a wonderful white tea with a lovely peach aroma.

Very good tea . A white tea with a little notes of peach, perfect combination.

Funnily enough, when I went to the Adagio Tea store in IL among the teas I bought were this, white peony, and the Gemini blend. Gemini has both white peach, and white peony in it.. IDK I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY.

I’ve definitely noticed that I’ve been making fruity teas less and gravitating heavily towards these light white, and green teas. They’re just so refreshing! I can’t help it.

I had bagged white peach from Trader Joe’s and find it quite pleasent so I was very excited to try out Adagio’s blend. Since they make a fresh cup for you in store to sample I knew exactly what I was buying, and I have to say I loved it so much I bought 4oz instead of just a 2 oz bag.

The leaves are very airy so you have to use 2tsp instead of 1tsp per cup (which I’m more used to seeing). The only thing stopping me from giving this tea a 100 is that I wish the peach was a little more prominent in the aftertaste.

A simple, pleasing tea. The peach flavors play well the grape hints from the white tea and compose a relaxing cup. Held up well for three steepings.

tried it for the first time this morning and i’m impressed. Just like the white blueberry from Adagio its not too fruity yet still delicious.

Two cups of subtle tea in a giant Pinky and the Brain mug.

Nice, light tea that’s nice for carrying around at work when I’m a little caffeined out. :) Flavorful, not too heavy on the peach, liked it. Had it for the first time earlier this week.