White Peach

White Tea
Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

• “I think this is one of the few samples I bought from Adagio that I purchased on my last order, haha. So I made a pot of it because I was looking at peaches today but our season here is over so meh,...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “This is growing on me a bit, especially since this was the last of the sample. Can't decide whether to add this to my "to buy" list or hold off for a bit... Anyway, nice to have this after a...” Read full tasting note
    kiaharii 246 tasting notes
  • “Another from "Another Travelling Tea Box?!?!" I'm underwhelmed by this one. The base is ok, light slightly buttery. The peach flavor is kind of off though. It kind of tastes like an over-ripe...” Read full tasting note
    fuzzy_peachkin 464 tasting notes
  • “I had popped this into the fridge to steep before I had tried Teavivre's Peach Jasmine Dragon Pearls yesterday. I'm afraid it really has ruined all other peach for me! While this isn't the worst...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 596 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

This Southern gem of a fruit is combined with delicate white tea from the Fujian region of China to create a this toothsome flavor of tea. Enjoy it hot or iced, don’t blame us if you become hooked.

$8/2 oz

About Adagio Teas View company

It’s been so long since I’ve reviewed any teas, or drank any new ones, for that matter. Winter’s been long and I’ve been tired, so I keep going back to my strong black teas to keep me awake. Today, however, it’s above freezing and my random muscle spasms are making me think I should cut back on caffeine, so white tea it is!

I’m on the record as loving Adagio’s Gemini blend. This is very similar and just as delicious. It’s light and fresh. I’m terrible at picking out specific fruit notes; I’d say it definitely smells like peach but maybe just tastes like generic fruit? But good generic fruit? It’s very easy to drink and perfect for an almost spring afternoon.

Flavors: Peach

185 °F / 85 °C

This was refreshing and light, ideal for icing! I used a bit of sweetener, but it is fruity enough that if I used it hot I would omit it.

This was actually not too bad, if on the artificial side. Might be better iced?

1 part White Peach to 1 part Wild Strawberry was my pitcher of iced for yesterday and this morning. Yum. Lightly sweet and fruity without needing any sweetener, and definitely refreshing. I don’t officially have this one in my cupboard, because I usually blend it for iced tea. I blended by weight, and needed to break up the hibiscus in the Wild Strawberry a little.

This looks like white tea with peach. The smell I’s white tea with abit of peach. I steeped it up. This tastes like a nice light tea with a medium peach taste. This tea I’s pretty good. Now I am not putting a score because I am not good at that.

I actually really liked this one. Smelled and tasted like peaches, was able to resteep. Compared to the other flavored whites I’ve tried, this is one of the better ones.

My first purchase from Adagio. I love their packaging, service, speed of delivery… very professional setup there. Solid website too.

This tea was very nice, the leaf size is huge but the 1.5oz pack just exactly fits in their tins. The flavour is mild but very tasty, the smell is nice and peachy and the flavour is not overcome by the fruit. A great combo of flavours, and you can really taste the quality of the underlying tea.

It’s not quite as epic as the Melon White Tea from Lupicia, but it’s $8 rather than $13 so at about 60% of the price, it’s definitely worth keeping in your cupboard as it’s a pretty darn solid contender for awesome.

This is my first experience with loose teas, and I have to say, I am a bit underwhelmed by this tea. It is certainly drinkable, sure, and I do make several cups every day. However, I am not impressed with the peach flavor, and I do not particularly enjoy the peachy ‘aroma’, which is quite strong. Perhaps next time, I will try just a straight white tea.

I usually steep this tea twice: the first steep at 5 minutes, and the second steep at 7 minutes. I find the second steep much more pleasant. Of course, your mileage may vary.

Better than I expected because I’ve been disappointed by Adagio’s peach flavoring in the past.