White Peach

White Tea
Apricot, Butter, Floral, Peach, Bitter
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

• “I think this is one of the few samples I bought from Adagio that I purchased on my last order, haha. So I made a pot of it because I was looking at peaches today but our season here is over so meh,...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1212 tasting notes
  • “This is growing on me a bit, especially since this was the last of the sample. Can't decide whether to add this to my "to buy" list or hold off for a bit... Anyway, nice to have this after a...” Read full tasting note
    kiaharii 248 tasting notes
  • “Another from "Another Travelling Tea Box?!?!" I'm underwhelmed by this one. The base is ok, light slightly buttery. The peach flavor is kind of off though. It kind of tastes like an over-ripe...” Read full tasting note
    fuzzy_peachkin 464 tasting notes
  • “I had popped this into the fridge to steep before I had tried Teavivre's Peach Jasmine Dragon Pearls yesterday. I'm afraid it really has ruined all other peach for me! While this isn't the worst...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 616 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

This Southern gem of a fruit is combined with delicate white tea from the Fujian region of China to create a this toothsome flavor of tea. Enjoy it hot or iced, don’t blame us if you become hooked.

$8/2 oz

About Adagio Teas View company

This is my first white tea, so maybe my real problem is not knowing what to expect. Though not really impressed on my first try, I gave it another whirl today. After three minutes of steeping (my teakettle only seems to hit about 190 max), it was too mild, so I threw the tea back into the pot for another 3 minutes (intended two, but distractions….), which helped.

The peach flavour is, initially mild, in my opinion, and I’m one of those peach-crazy people, so this was disappointing. However, I added a little more honey and that seemed to really bring out the peachiness. Upon the second steep, which lasted closer to ten minutes, there actually seemed to be more peach, so that’s good.

It’s good, especially with the sweetener, but I’m not sure it’s flavourful enough for me even now. It seems I like a punch, something I’ll blame upon my Irish ancestors. Maybe I simply do not understand white teas and need to attend Tea School.

Flavors: Apricot, Butter, Floral, Peach

This is a tea I would very much like to sipdown. I’m making some progress with the help of my coworkers. Sharing tea at work has definitely helped me pare down!

It’s a nice peach tea. Definitely light and juicy, but its not my favorite peach tea by any means. I still need to give this one a try iced. Maybe I’ll bring some home to ice this weekend.

Meh. I knew this tea wouldn’t hold a candle to my Rishi white peach blossom but I got it any because I had a gift certificate and it’s been on my wish list for months now. Glad I used my gift certificate. While delicious and refreshing cold brewed, this tea taste more artificially peachy and flat than I’d like. Similar to the oolong peach. Just not for me. Tuscan sun is another delicious slightly peachy -though to be fair I don’t recall there being any peach at all in river teas Tuscan sun – as well as mulberry white. I think I’ll try a few more white peaches before just giving in and grabbing a ounce online next time they have a promo or sale.

Flavors: Bitter, Peach

Received this as a sample from Cavocorax and decided to use it up as a cold brew.

Left it overnight, gave it a try this afternoon.
It was ok!
I have trouble with most peach flavoured things, because they always seem to strike me as overly artificial. This was was no different, but at least it wasn’t overly sweet.

I still have some left in the fridge to drink tomorrow, any cold fruity tea is refreshing these days!

Thanks Cavo :)

Scheherazade

I have the same problem with peach. It seems to be a difficult one to get right!

mj

Lupicia’s Momo supergrade oolong is the best peach tea I’ve had

Nope, don’t like it. I don’t like the white base, and I don’t like the peach flavor. This one needed A LOT of help.
I liked The TeaCupany version MUCH better.
This is a pass for me….

I received a surprise package from Dexter3657 the other day and when I opened it I was hit with a wall of incredible peachy smells! I LOVE peach. Peach and grapefruit are my favourite fruits and fruity flavours. When I was injured and bed-ridden, I lived off of cut-up peaches and grapefruit and it was wonderful. Finding the lovely little package put a HUGE smile on my face, so THANK YOU Dexter!!!!!

This is a really light tea, would be lovely iced with a splash of gin or a bit of bubbly ;)

There are times when I don’t like the fuzzy feeling I get from certain white teas, but it works well in this one because of the peach. Peaches are supposed to be fuzzy, so it only makes sense for a peach tea to be a bit fuzzy too!

I like this a lot better than the peach black I had in my stash previously, but it’s not quite that one perfect peach tea I’ve been searching for. But a HUGE thank you to Dexter3657 for the chance to try this one! I can’t wait to dip in to the others soon!

Very light peachy tea. I wish I had made it a bit stronger, but it’s quite nice all things considered. I’d drink this again no problem.

It’s been so long since I’ve reviewed any teas, or drank any new ones, for that matter. Winter’s been long and I’ve been tired, so I keep going back to my strong black teas to keep me awake. Today, however, it’s above freezing and my random muscle spasms are making me think I should cut back on caffeine, so white tea it is!

I’m on the record as loving Adagio’s Gemini blend. This is very similar and just as delicious. It’s light and fresh. I’m terrible at picking out specific fruit notes; I’d say it definitely smells like peach but maybe just tastes like generic fruit? But good generic fruit? It’s very easy to drink and perfect for an almost spring afternoon.

Flavors: Peach

185 °F / 85 °C

This was refreshing and light, ideal for icing! I used a bit of sweetener, but it is fruity enough that if I used it hot I would omit it.