White Peach

White Tea
Peach, Sweet, Apricot, Butter, Floral, Bitter
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

From Adagio Teas

This Southern gem of a fruit is combined with delicate white tea from the Fujian region of China to create a this toothsome flavor of tea. Enjoy it hot or iced, don’t blame us if you become hooked.

$8/2 oz

About Adagio Teas View company

This was refreshing and light, ideal for icing! I used a bit of sweetener, but it is fruity enough that if I used it hot I would omit it.

This was actually not too bad, if on the artificial side. Might be better iced?

1 part White Peach to 1 part Wild Strawberry was my pitcher of iced for yesterday and this morning. Yum. Lightly sweet and fruity without needing any sweetener, and definitely refreshing. I don’t officially have this one in my cupboard, because I usually blend it for iced tea. I blended by weight, and needed to break up the hibiscus in the Wild Strawberry a little.

This looks like white tea with peach. The smell I’s white tea with abit of peach. I steeped it up. This tastes like a nice light tea with a medium peach taste. This tea I’s pretty good. Now I am not putting a score because I am not good at that.

I actually really liked this one. Smelled and tasted like peaches, was able to resteep. Compared to the other flavored whites I’ve tried, this is one of the better ones.

My first purchase from Adagio. I love their packaging, service, speed of delivery… very professional setup there. Solid website too.

This tea was very nice, the leaf size is huge but the 1.5oz pack just exactly fits in their tins. The flavour is mild but very tasty, the smell is nice and peachy and the flavour is not overcome by the fruit. A great combo of flavours, and you can really taste the quality of the underlying tea.

It’s not quite as epic as the Melon White Tea from Lupicia, but it’s $8 rather than $13 so at about 60% of the price, it’s definitely worth keeping in your cupboard as it’s a pretty darn solid contender for awesome.

This is my first experience with loose teas, and I have to say, I am a bit underwhelmed by this tea. It is certainly drinkable, sure, and I do make several cups every day. However, I am not impressed with the peach flavor, and I do not particularly enjoy the peachy ‘aroma’, which is quite strong. Perhaps next time, I will try just a straight white tea.

I usually steep this tea twice: the first steep at 5 minutes, and the second steep at 7 minutes. I find the second steep much more pleasant. Of course, your mileage may vary.

Better than I expected because I’ve been disappointed by Adagio’s peach flavoring in the past.

I was very pleased with the aroma of the leaves- a lovely, unmistakable peach. Good start! Once steeped, the (dark!) golden liquor revealed some interesting floral notes. As soon as I began to sip, some of that specialness began to dissipate. To me it tasted very similar to the other Adagio whites, and I was hoping for more distinct peachiness. The peach flavor came as more of an afterthought.