White Peach

White Tea
Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

• “I think this is one of the few samples I bought from Adagio that I purchased on my last order, haha. So I made a pot of it because I was looking at peaches today but our season here is over so meh,...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “This is growing on me a bit, especially since this was the last of the sample. Can't decide whether to add this to my "to buy" list or hold off for a bit... Anyway, nice to have this after a...” Read full tasting note
    kiaharii 246 tasting notes
  • “Another from "Another Travelling Tea Box?!?!" I'm underwhelmed by this one. The base is ok, light slightly buttery. The peach flavor is kind of off though. It kind of tastes like an over-ripe...” Read full tasting note
    fuzzy_peachkin 464 tasting notes
  • “I had popped this into the fridge to steep before I had tried Teavivre's Peach Jasmine Dragon Pearls yesterday. I'm afraid it really has ruined all other peach for me! While this isn't the worst...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 603 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

This Southern gem of a fruit is combined with delicate white tea from the Fujian region of China to create a this toothsome flavor of tea. Enjoy it hot or iced, don’t blame us if you become hooked.

$8/2 oz

About Adagio Teas View company

I was very pleased with the aroma of the leaves- a lovely, unmistakable peach. Good start! Once steeped, the (dark!) golden liquor revealed some interesting floral notes. As soon as I began to sip, some of that specialness began to dissipate. To me it tasted very similar to the other Adagio whites, and I was hoping for more distinct peachiness. The peach flavor came as more of an afterthought.

No other words but magnificent. Smells tremendous when you open the tin and tastes even better. I don’t even LOVE or LIKE peach, but, this works well by itself or as a flavor enhancer for more plain green teas you may want to spice up.

Thus begins my forays into white teas. I think I’ll give this white peach tea another try once the warmer months arrive. I suspect it may even be enjoyable iced.

http://twitpic.com/i9u92 – Finally drinking tea after a long summer without any! White Peach is delicious.

Over ice was much better than hot, but I’m still not a fan. Very disappointing, as I usually love peach iced tea.

Good flavor and not too over powering.

A good quality white combined with a nice peach flavoring. Tasty and will certainly continue to drink, but nothing outstanding.

Wonderful scent with a light and refreshing taste. Had myself a whole pot of it to relax with this evening before it is back to work in the morning.

Finished my stash…I would certainly buy it again!

Enjoying my first cup. Very nice golden liquor. I was afraid of a strong peach flavor, but the product is a very delicate fruit taste. This will be a nice evening tea. Perhaps I’ll ice it when it warms up.