White Peach

White Tea
Apricot, Peach, Butter, Floral, Bitter
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

From Adagio Teas

This Southern gem of a fruit is combined with delicate white tea from the Fujian region of China to create a this toothsome flavor of tea. Enjoy it hot or iced, don’t blame us if you become hooked.

$8/2 oz

About Adagio Teas View company

Thus begins my forays into white teas. I think I’ll give this white peach tea another try once the warmer months arrive. I suspect it may even be enjoyable iced.

http://twitpic.com/i9u92 – Finally drinking tea after a long summer without any! White Peach is delicious.

Over ice was much better than hot, but I’m still not a fan. Very disappointing, as I usually love peach iced tea.

Good flavor and not too over powering.

A good quality white combined with a nice peach flavoring. Tasty and will certainly continue to drink, but nothing outstanding.

Wonderful scent with a light and refreshing taste. Had myself a whole pot of it to relax with this evening before it is back to work in the morning.

Finished my stash…I would certainly buy it again!

Enjoying my first cup. Very nice golden liquor. I was afraid of a strong peach flavor, but the product is a very delicate fruit taste. This will be a nice evening tea. Perhaps I’ll ice it when it warms up.