Spiced Apple Chai

Black Chai Fruit Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Adagio Teas

The classic combination of apples and spice are supremely enhanced in our Spiced Apple Chai. A lively blend of black tea, Masala spices and bright notes of crisp apple will delight your senses.

We suggest two heaping teaspoons per 6 oz up, boiling water for 5 minutes, Sugar, cream or soy milk if desired.

About Adagio Teas View company

This tea smells wonderful, but I may have oversteeped it for my palate. A little bit of milk and honey helps, but I think next time I will try steeping it for closer to 4 minutes.

Smelled absolutely delicious in the bag, but what a disappointment to drink. Had an extremely harsh, unpleasant quality, maybe too many cloves? Palatable only with the addition of milk and sugar, but even then not particularly good.

Yet another delicious chai from Adagio. This one really tasted like warm apple cider to me. Very tasty.

Not a fan plain, but tastes great with milk and sugar.

Decided to spice my afternoon up a bit with some Spiced Apple Chai. First let me start by saying that I have only experimented with about a dozen chai teas, that being said I haven’t ever really found one that I liked and made me think WOW I have to start trying out more Chai tea (which is what I usually think when I try a good tea). Back to the review it smells incredible that is if you like the smell of apple cider and I do so that was a plus. The taste of apple is faint or maybe it’s just the sharpness of an apple and not so much the sweetness and I was after the sweetness so I am a little disappointed by this the spices do blend well with the sharpness of the apple taste. It’s an okay apple chai but I probably won’t order it again however I could see how others who aren’t after a sweet apple taste could very much enjoy this cup. It’s not torture to finish (torture meaning something I usually pour out) and start over with something I know that I like but it’s not something I think I will crave anytime soon either.

Smells wonderful. Has a nice cider-y spice flavour with an apple aftertaste. Would have liked a stronger apple though.

Hubby and I loved this! It tasted as good as it smelled!