Green Chai

Chai Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Cofftea

From Adagio Teas

Our smooth China green tea with a chakra warming spice combination. Its natural sweetness and fiery kick will bring you back to center, no matter how polarized you’ve become. OOMMMMM OOMMMMM

We suggest two heaping teaspoons per 6 oz cup. 3 min at about 180 degrees. Sugar, cream or soy if desired.

About Adagio Teas View company

I really liked the combination of the green and chai. With a dash of honey, it really got me through the mornings.

I had this straight up with no milk & sugar. It’s not bad for a green or a chai, but in comparison to the greens & chais I like, it’s not the greatest. I’m going to try again with milk & sugar. Right now I’m on the fence.

I love this chai. I love chais in general, but this one really hits the spot. The green and the cloves together are a perfect blend. Soymilk, as always, makes it a little thicker and delicious-er.

A really tasty chai, the one that gave me my love of green chai. It’s a perennial favourite.

A nice smooth cup, the green smooths over the chai spices, while the spice add new depth to the green. A solid cup :)