Rooibos Vanilla Chai

Chai Rooibos Blend
Cinnamon, Citrus Zest, Clove, Nuts, Cardamon, Cream, Orange, Rooibos, Spices, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Masala chai spices in a South African red rooibos base with a hint of vanilla. These spices will dance on your palate while the creamy vanilla rooibos will sing to your soul. Naturally caffeine free for an anytime treat.

We suggest two heaping teaspoons per 6 oz cup, boiling water for 7-10 minutes. Sugar, cream or soy if desired.

About Adagio Teas View company

I agree with previous tasters that the cinnamon is strong with this one. I’m okay with that, since I like cinnamon, and this will do if I’m in a evening chai craving pinch… which happens more often than one would think!

The rooibos is not very noticeable with these spices, which is why I think this is a very successful mixer in other tea blends.

This is a pretty decent chai from Adagio. I tend to prefer chai with black tea versus a rooibos blend. But this isnt bad. Very mild chai which is probably due to the vanilla in this blend. Having it iced this time its pretty tasty.

Wonderful chai. Great mix of flavors. I could drink this all day. Oh wait..I have.

A nice chai alternative. Normally, not a huge rooibos fan, but this is nice.

I like this tea. It tastes just like Celestial Seasonings Decaf Chai tea. Wasn’t quite strong enough for me though, so I’ll have to do 3 teaspoons in my 16 ounce cup next time, rather than two.

Boiling 8 min or more

I’m just not feeling the love with this one.

Boiling

Finally, a chai that isn’t overly spiced – this one is mild and just right. The vanilla flavor was present, but could have been a little stronger. Prepared with almond milk and stevia. A nice warm, cozy, winter drink.

I really like this tea! I’ve made it 2x, both times without any milk. I did however add 2 drops of stevia. The chai itself is smooth and very gingery. Gotta try it next time with milk, but overall a great tea :)

Another sample from Erin. Thank you again!

Brewed this as normal tea and added soy milk and sugar. The spice mix is appropriate and well balanced. The vanilla is subtle and smooth. Rooibos doesn’t seem to have the body of black tea to hold up to a lot of milk and sugar, so go easy.

Hubby and I have been drinking a sample of this I got – it’s a fabulous blend, and great before bed. Seems to be helping ward off a cold for hubby too (along with goji berries…).