Rooibos Vanilla Chai

Chai Rooibos Blend
Cinnamon, Citrus Zest, Clove, Nuts, Cardamon, Cream, Orange, Rooibos, Spices, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Masala chai spices in a South African red rooibos base with a hint of vanilla. These spices will dance on your palate while the creamy vanilla rooibos will sing to your soul. Naturally caffeine free for an anytime treat.

We suggest two heaping teaspoons per 6 oz cup, boiling water for 7-10 minutes. Sugar, cream or soy if desired.

About Adagio Teas View company

Vanilla is the star of this tea and it should be. It’s a nice soothing treat at the end of the day. Although the vanilla is at the fore front the other spices do hit afterwards. After I swallowed the third sip I could taste them more, which made me even happier since I love chai. When I first smelled it before brewing I was a little worried that the other spices would be lost. They are there…

This is one of the first teas I found that I did not need to sweeten (hot tea has not always been my thing), because the vanilla really lends a subtle sweetness to the rooibos. I highly recommend this tea.

I’m kind of disappointed in this one. It came out tasting more like cinnamon flavored water. I couldn’t taste or smell the vanilla in it at all. I added a little skim milk, hoping to boost the flavor a little, but I think I only managed to dilute it. Might try it again with a longer steep and using an extra spoonful.

I am finishing a cup of this caffeine free tea hot made with water and a touch of agave nectar. The spices are very nice and not overpowering. The agave seems to mellow the spices only slightly. I didn’t use any milk or other spices. The vanilla is extremely mild.. I might actually consider adding a drop of pure vanilla to my next cup, which I may try with almond milk…

I love this stuff! It’s just the thing after a long day of classes.

Nice, smooth, tasty chai blend :)

Really enjoying this the second time around. Can’t see how I didn’t appreciate more the first time. Extremely smooth with just a hint of spice.