Rooibos Vanilla Chai

Chai Rooibos Blend
Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, Cloves, Ginger Root, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Orange Peels, Rooibos
Cinnamon, Cloves, Spicy, Cardamon, Vanilla, Citrus Zest, Clove, Nuts, Cream, Orange, Rooibos, Spices
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Liz K

From Adagio Teas

Masala chai spices in a South African red rooibos base with a hint of vanilla. These spices will dance on your palate while the creamy vanilla rooibos will sing to your soul. Naturally caffeine free for an anytime treat.

We suggest two heaping teaspoons per 6 oz cup, boiling water for 7-10 minutes. Sugar, cream or soy if desired.

About Adagio Teas View company

One of the samples I snagged in my recent self-Christmas and good god, was I thoroughly impressed. This is probably the best chai I’ve ever had.

Heavy on the cinnamon and clove, but I absolutely love both flavors so I might be a bit biased. Sweetened with a bit of sugar and hit with a little milk, it was everything I’ve ever wanted in a chai. Second steep was milder but not as much as I’d expected, and still very, very good. Without a doubt, this is one I’ll be getting at least a 3 oz of next time I buy.

Boiling 8 min or more

Second shot at rooibos teas and I like this one much better than the first one I tried. I’d buy a small amount of this to keep around.

I bought the chai sampler from Adagio and I think that this is the best of the bunch! With a little milk and sugar, it’s so creamy and smooth. You can’t taste the rooibos much, but vanilla and ginger are prominent. If you have a sweet tooth, this makes an excellent low-cal substitute for cake or candy. I will definitely be buying this again when my sample runs out!!

First Rooibos for me and I thourghly enjoyed this tea. I added a little amber sugar which mellowed out the spice a little and brought out the vanilla and a splash of milk helped make it nice and smooth. I had an upset stomach at the time and this really helped to settle it down. This will be kept around my house more often now.

Vanilla is the star of this tea and it should be. It’s a nice soothing treat at the end of the day. Although the vanilla is at the fore front the other spices do hit afterwards. After I swallowed the third sip I could taste them more, which made me even happier since I love chai. When I first smelled it before brewing I was a little worried that the other spices would be lost. They are there…

This is one of the first teas I found that I did not need to sweeten (hot tea has not always been my thing), because the vanilla really lends a subtle sweetness to the rooibos. I highly recommend this tea.

I’m kind of disappointed in this one. It came out tasting more like cinnamon flavored water. I couldn’t taste or smell the vanilla in it at all. I added a little skim milk, hoping to boost the flavor a little, but I think I only managed to dilute it. Might try it again with a longer steep and using an extra spoonful.

I am finishing a cup of this caffeine free tea hot made with water and a touch of agave nectar. The spices are very nice and not overpowering. The agave seems to mellow the spices only slightly. I didn’t use any milk or other spices. The vanilla is extremely mild.. I might actually consider adding a drop of pure vanilla to my next cup, which I may try with almond milk…

I love this stuff! It’s just the thing after a long day of classes.

Nice, smooth, tasty chai blend :)