Peppermint Ice

Edit tea info Last updated by RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

From Adagio Teas

I wanted something to help break away from the heat and humidity of summer so I opted for cool peppermint candy (candy cane) tea. I also wanted to be enveloped in a silky creamy sweet dream so I added cream and vanilla flavored black teas. I want this to be comforting, relaxing, a tea that can transport you to fresh powdered snow atop a serene mountain. An escape from reality to a place you dream of.

About Adagio Teas View company

Backlog:

I’m not sure how long my sampling of this tea was in my stash, but, it managed to hold up well. I enjoyed this blend. I’m not always a big fan of Adagio teas but I find that I prefer the custom blends that the customers create versus the straight up flavored teas. I don’t know what it is about the blending process that manages to lighten the harshness of the black base … but, I don’t notice as much of the harshness with the custom blends as I get from the unblended flavors.

Sweet, creamy flavor with a nice minty taste. It tastes a lot like someone melted a scoop of peppermint ice cream in my black tea.

Thanks Rachel for this one, too! :) I have been wanting to try this one of yours!

This holds true to Adagio’s Candy Cane tea but it’s creamier and more relaxing. It’s a great twist! Mint Ice Cream in the form of a tea…pretty much sums it up! I like this one quite a bit! A wonderful follow up to funky aftertastes, too! The Fresh and Clean Lingers! Ahhhhhh!

Uniquity

Oh man, sounds amazing!!
And now I want candy cane ice cream, which I can only assume is gone for the year..

I really enjoyed this blend and I am confident that I will enjoy it even more once I get the water temp and steep time configured. It is cool from the candy cane but not overly and the vanilla and cream made it smooth and rich. I did however get w weirdness from the black tea base but think I can get it worked out once I play with the water and times. Otherwise, a solid blend and gets better as it cools.

Nice and Smooth. Very good. I don’t think I have the right steep time/temp just yet, but I can see this one being great as a clean and refreshing afternoon tea. Yum-a-num!!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

So glad you are enjoying my creation. :-)