A Caramel Buttercream Tea

Black Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Summer Ordoñez

From Adagio Teas

This tea is a blend of rooibos caramel, honeybush vanilla, and cream-flavored black tea. It is a great sweet treat anytime! The honeybush tea gives this blend a natural sweetness, so you can indulge without adding any sugar. Though it is not what I originally expected, the taste reminds me of buttercream frosting. I think this is my new favorite!

About Adagio Teas View company

It’s been so long since I last logged this! It was part of my very first Adagio order and somehow it’s still in my cupboard.
This tea is actually a really great staple tea. It tastes really great when you add milk, honey, or just plain. It has a inherently creamy and it really reminds me of cake today. A nicely iced, thick and wonderfully sweet cake! I think that I had forgotten about this tea because it’s not very flashy. It hid at the back of my cupboard minding its time, but I think that it should be more in the forefront. A great deal for your money and a really great tea for anytime of day.

This was my first blend purchase from Adagio. It was nice while it lasted, but probably not something I’d get again. Tasted the best hot with caramel syrup and milk. A decent winter tea, but now that it’s warming up I need the tin it was in.

Too hot! Will make it at a lower temperature this time. Good for late-night sipping though, because the rooibos in it is caffeine-free.