Serenitea: Ariel

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I have received my Signature Blends Box from Adagio Teas. This is the 2nd Pass around and I randomly picked this one to log first. *1/72* Light, refreshing, but i don't really taste the...” Read full tasting note
    RachanaC 429 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

’Ariel’s quite a nice place, actually. There are some beautiful museums, not to mention some of the finest restaurants in the Core.’ But, as Wash let’s us know, it’s not nearly as boring as Inara makes it sound! Ariel is a core planet; clean, pretty, perfect. This cup will be just the relaxing planet-side vacation you will need from a hectic day. All white tea with just a touch of pears and tangerines will make your day pleasantly relaxing.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

1/72

Light, refreshing, but i don’t really taste the individual flavors (maybe a little pear) and I would have rather enjoyed it if I could have but it is sill ok. I am glad to have tried but will not take any for myself to keep. Will pass the rest on.