Blood Orange Iced Pouch

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas
Iced

1 Tasting Note View all

• “It was ok in taste. There is a tartness and an orange flavor but it was a bit syrupy too. With some tweaking I am sure I could get it to taste better. It is mildly thirst quenching. Not sure if...” Read full tasting note
    RachanaC 432 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Iced tea pouches perfectly portioned to work with our stylish Glass Pitcher. Simply mix with hot water and chill. A delicious blend of natural fruits and spices that brews up a mouthwatering cup of herbal tea. Entirely caffeine free, it holds a special appeal for kids and sweet-toothed adults. Yet contains no sugar or other sweeteners. The flavor is all natural, emanating from orange peels, hibiscus flowers, and rose hips. Makes 40 ounces.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

It was ok in taste. There is a tartness and an orange flavor but it was a bit syrupy too. With some tweaking I am sure I could get it to taste better. It is mildly thirst quenching. Not sure if I will buy it again.

Iced