Eric Northman, tb

Edit tea info Last updated by Nichole

• “Didn't like this as much as I had hoped I would. It is Eric Northman, after all. He can stir the cold cockles of my queer butch heart. My first cup was waaaaaaay oversteeped, at two minutes. It...” Read full tasting note
    beaut 485 tasting notes
  • “This tea is three years old, and while I can see what it once was, it is no longer the tea I loved. I avoided this one and I don't know why. Well, I know I don't like Adagio's black base, so that...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1220 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Description
Eric Northman is a character from Charline Harris' books and HBO's TV Show True Blood. He is a leader of the Vampires and this is the tea that defines his taste. Also look for the other TruBlood Teas in this series below.

Created by: Robert Pirlot
Contains: strawberry, blackberry, caramel

About Adagio Teas View company

Didn’t like this as much as I had hoped I would. It is Eric Northman, after all. He can stir the cold cockles of my queer butch heart.

My first cup was waaaaaaay oversteeped, at two minutes. It was too bitter to taste like anything in particular. The second cup was correctly steeped, but I still wasn’t too impressed. The black tea base was underwhelming, and the berry tastes weren’t very bold. All in all, it was a mediocre cup of berry black.

This tea is three years old, and while I can see what it once was, it is no longer the tea I loved. I avoided this one and I don’t know why. Well, I know I don’t like Adagio’s black base, so that likely had a lot to do with it. Still it is lovely for what it is and doesn’t deserve to lose any of the rating because I let it go stale. Creamy berries, I’m sorry I failed you.

How can you avoid Eric Northman?! :P

aisling of tea

I knoooow right? He’s so pretty….

VariaTEA

He really is gorgeous :). Plus, he is like a billion feet tall, I imagine it would be hard to evade him. haha

aisling of tea