Green Rooibos Bonita

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Flowers, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by brandy3392

From Adagio Teas

Light bodied with a natural subtle sweetness, green rooibos plays well with a variety of flavors. This summer fruit inspired blend of green rooibos with peaches, strawberries and citrus is juicy, nectar-like and supremely refreshing. This “palate pretty” medley of flavors is muy delicioso; hot or iced and naturally caffeine-free.

About Adagio Teas View company

This one was sent to me forever and a half ago by Emilie and I’ve had it once before, but I never got around to reviewing it (this seems to be a common theme among the past few teas I’ve tried….)

I really like this one. It’s sweet and fruity and overall really tasty! I can’t wait to try it iced (Emilie was kind enough to send me a full retail sample bag of it so I have enough to make a few cups), because I feel like it will be even tastier! This one smells a lot like Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries (I had that same experience with another tea from Adagio…. and from Emilie, what a coincidence!). I really like it though. This one is good!

Thanks again Emilie!

This is alright hot, but, it’s really better iced. The flavors really pop. The strawberry and peach are the strongest flavors, but I can taste the citrus in the background. I like the combination of strawberry and peach – they have melded together almost seamlessly!

This is yum!

TeaEqualsBliss

I haven’t tried this one yet!

LiberTEAS

I’m sending you some of it. :)

VegTea

I’m curious – what does green rooibos taste like compared to red rooibos?

LiberTEAS

@VegTea – I think that they are considerably lighter in flavor, and have almost a fruit-y tone. It’s less woody and nutty than the red. I have a package of plain green rooibos if you’d like me to send you a little bit of it, just send me a PM!

I’m really enjoying sampling the green rooibos teas from Adagio. This is the third flavor I’ve tried now. Only the Green Rooibos Key West is remaining.

This rooibos has a strong floral aroma with a sweet, nectar (think syrup from canned peaches) scent. In taste, i definitely taste a floral and nectar, but can’t pinpoint the flower. I bet this would be nice mixed with a jasmine green, for added floral taste. Although I do like most of my jasmine greens plain.

Much better with a longer steeping time. I can taste more of the peachy and citrus flavours although they still don’t shout out to me, but at least I know they’re actually there. ;)

This smells amazing! It’s 3:14 and I need to stay up for a while longer before I can sleep. I’m looking for something to skirt the line between invigorating and relaxing. Impossible? Hah!
This is wonderfully citrusy and fruity smelling. Flavor-wise it’s pretty mediocre. Okay to sip on, but I’m not tasting any of the scents from it.

Cold brewed this time overnight and then a bit more. This tea is so pretty (I know I said that last time too). http://www.flickr.com/photos/8126244@N06/7594323786

I’m getting some different flavors of this iced, something under the fruit. It may be the green rooibos but I haven’t had that plain so I’m not sure. The cold brewing seemed to mellow out the peach flavor which was all I could taste when I had it hot. Delicious and refreshing, may order some more to keep on hand for iced tea.

Iced 8 min or more

Brewing this up before bedtime thanks to Garret I’ve had this a while just haven’t got to the tasting notes. I haven’t tried too many green rooibos or green rooibos blends. I can make out the combination of citrus and peach the most. It’s good.

I enjoyed this tea very much, but I love to share things when I enjoy them… i love to see other people happy with tasty tea. So I gave the rest away to my bestie after we made a pot tonight and she loved it! :D

She’s the only friend I hang out with regularly who shares a tea obsession, mostly due to David’s Tea. And so, with my last sips, I fondly bid this tea farewell until I win the lottery and make every tea order I’ve ever wanted to make the end.

HOT (Cold review later) I can taste the orange and peach more than the strawberry but I think this is pretty tasty warm…looking forward to the cold, too! I would certainly have this again and again!

Thanks LiberTEAs!

Red Rooibos and I do not get along – I get headaches from it. But this Green Rooibos is my friend. I love the flavor of light green tea (no woodsy stink like the red rooibos offers), blending with peach and berry…although the peach is stronger than the berry. This would taste AMAZING iced, as it already tastes like summer in a cup.

aprilmoonflower

i have issues with rooibos too. it makes me feel just weird. i will try the green though!