Green Rooibos Bonita

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Green Rooibos, Marigold Flowers, Natural Orange Flavor, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Orange Peels, Peach Flavour, Strawberry
Fruity, Rooibos, Sweet, Flowers, Orange Zest, Peach, Orange
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From Adagio Teas

Light bodied with a natural subtle sweetness, green rooibos plays well with a variety of flavors. This summer fruit inspired blend of green rooibos with peaches, strawberries and citrus is juicy, nectar-like and supremely refreshing. This “palate pretty” medley of flavors is muy delicioso; hot or iced and naturally caffeine-free.

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

I finally hit a real winner! I’ve not had green rooibos before, so I can’t speak to that flavor per se. The fragrance and the flavor match pretty well – I get peaches strongest, but I do get the strawberry and more of an orange zest than orange. There is also the faintest spicy green taste, which may be the green rooibos but it reminds me of a green mango somehow. This tastes almost as if it could be a light green tea backbone rather than herbs. It manages to very carefully balance between sweet and sour, which I rarely find. Definitely a summery feel to it, but it has enough body to be drinking it now in the dead of winter. Loving this one! I did use more than the bag recommended (not quite 2x in fact, but I like strong flavors).

Thank you Marzipan for a sample of this. I could brewed this and took it to class earlier this week, and forgot to log it, so I don;t remember everything about this tea. I do remember that it was fruity and delicious and that I finished all 28oz about 30 minutes into class and really regretted it when I had to spend the next 90 minutes holding back the urge to go to the bathroom!

28 OZ / 828 ML

Thanks for the sample Marzipan

Hmm, green rooibos is better than red, but it is still rooibos! Meh. Shame because I might’ve liked this flavoring otherwise. Oh well! Can’t win em all :)

Tonight I made spaghetti and meatballs for 12 people (3 POUNDS) of meatballs. Now I have a basement full of happy teenagers and I am upstairs cat sitting. He fell asleep with his head on my arm. It was so adorable.

And oh yeah, I have tea.

Is cute! Is his fur not a nightmare to keep though? I had a blue/white maine coon once and her fur matted like a crazy thing. Didn’t help that she didn’t like being brushed. I expect it was probably painful for her with all the matting every time you turned around. I’ve been told it’s often a problem with blue/white.

Cute baby :-)

Awww sweet kitty

Sounds like a lovely evening :)

We actually don’t have issues with his fur. I read somewhere that with Ragdolls, you can get lucky and I think we did. We brush him once or twice a week but he hasn’t had any tangles and doesn’t shed much.

I swear I’ve had this one before.

A friend from years ago got an Adagio tea order and I swear she gave me a sample of this one. I wasn’t too sure which one of the green rooibos it was, but now I know it was this one. It’s very nice. I love green rooibos. There is nothing like it. I swear. It’s light and fresh tasting.

So, when I saw a green rooibos sampler I knew I had to get it. And so far, I’m not disappointed, and this is the first one I’ve had. haha Anyway, yes yes yes I would get again. Without a doubt. My life needs more green rooibos in it.

And, do I dare say it…? This one has the slightest taste of Swampwater from Davidstea to me! The one way I could make it taste a touch more like it would be to add a bit more strawberry I think… Plus the candies ;)
I’m VERY happy this one has that hint of swampwater. Now maybe I won’t feel so guilty about drinking up my swampwater. haha

After trying this one hot, I definitely need to try it iced. I can taste the strawberry and slight peach with the light background of the green rooibos. Since I will not likely drink this hot again, I will save my rating for later.

I do prefer this one to the Green Rooibos Key West. The flavors in the Key West are lighter, so if you liked a lighter fruit flavor, Key West might be for you. The Citron is high in citrus flavor, and will be another great iced summer tea.

The aroma is pretty sweet. The taste is exactly what one would expect from the touted summer fruit, and quite nice if a bit dull. I think a bit of honey might make it a good deal better.

Light, refreshing. I prefer it iced vs. hot. There is a pretty floral undertone to it, which I need to be in the mood for… but I think this blend would lend itself well to a lazy summer afternoon.

I’’m drinking the last bit of my sample hot, but iced is when this tea really shines. The peach and strawberry are the most prominent flavors for me, but the citrus lingers in the background and as an aftertaste. The sunflower petals, in my opinion, are simply for show and do not affect the taste. All in all, the fruity flavors blend harmoniously with the light, refreshing green rooibos.

Boiling 8 min or more