Green Rooibos Bonita

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Green Rooibos, Marigold Flowers, Natural Orange Flavor, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Orange Peels, Peach Flavour, Strawberry
Flowers, Orange Zest, Peach, Orange
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From Adagio Teas

Light bodied with a natural subtle sweetness, green rooibos plays well with a variety of flavors. This summer fruit inspired blend of green rooibos with peaches, strawberries and citrus is juicy, nectar-like and supremely refreshing. This “palate pretty” medley of flavors is muy delicioso; hot or iced and naturally caffeine-free.

About Adagio Teas View company

Tonight I made spaghetti and meatballs for 12 people (3 POUNDS) of meatballs. Now I have a basement full of happy teenagers and I am upstairs cat sitting. He fell asleep with his head on my arm. It was so adorable. http://imgur.com/YLcSVfS

And oh yeah, I have tea.

Cheri

Dawwwwwwwwwwww

Angrboda

Is cute! Is his fur not a nightmare to keep though? I had a blue/white maine coon once and her fur matted like a crazy thing. Didn’t help that she didn’t like being brushed. I expect it was probably painful for her with all the matting every time you turned around. I’ve been told it’s often a problem with blue/white.

TheTeaFairy

Cute baby :-)

MzPriss

Awww sweet kitty

Stephanie

Sounds like a lovely evening :)

Marzipan

We actually don’t have issues with his fur. I read somewhere that with Ragdolls, you can get lucky and I think we did. We brush him once or twice a week but he hasn’t had any tangles and doesn’t shed much.

I swear I’ve had this one before.

A friend from years ago got an Adagio tea order and I swear she gave me a sample of this one. I wasn’t too sure which one of the green rooibos it was, but now I know it was this one. It’s very nice. I love green rooibos. There is nothing like it. I swear. It’s light and fresh tasting.

So, when I saw a green rooibos sampler I knew I had to get it. And so far, I’m not disappointed, and this is the first one I’ve had. haha Anyway, yes yes yes I would get again. Without a doubt. My life needs more green rooibos in it.

And, do I dare say it…? This one has the slightest taste of Swampwater from Davidstea to me! The one way I could make it taste a touch more like it would be to add a bit more strawberry I think… Plus the candies ;)
I’m VERY happy this one has that hint of swampwater. Now maybe I won’t feel so guilty about drinking up my swampwater. haha

After trying this one hot, I definitely need to try it iced. I can taste the strawberry and slight peach with the light background of the green rooibos. Since I will not likely drink this hot again, I will save my rating for later.

I do prefer this one to the Green Rooibos Key West. The flavors in the Key West are lighter, so if you liked a lighter fruit flavor, Key West might be for you. The Citron is high in citrus flavor, and will be another great iced summer tea.

The aroma is pretty sweet. The taste is exactly what one would expect from the touted summer fruit, and quite nice if a bit dull. I think a bit of honey might make it a good deal better.

Light, refreshing. I prefer it iced vs. hot. There is a pretty floral undertone to it, which I need to be in the mood for… but I think this blend would lend itself well to a lazy summer afternoon.

I’’m drinking the last bit of my sample hot, but iced is when this tea really shines. The peach and strawberry are the most prominent flavors for me, but the citrus lingers in the background and as an aftertaste. The sunflower petals, in my opinion, are simply for show and do not affect the taste. All in all, the fruity flavors blend harmoniously with the light, refreshing green rooibos.

Boiling 8 min or more