Green Rooibos Bonita

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Flowers, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by brandy3392

From Adagio Teas

Light bodied with a natural subtle sweetness, green rooibos plays well with a variety of flavors. This summer fruit inspired blend of green rooibos with peaches, strawberries and citrus is juicy, nectar-like and supremely refreshing. This “palate pretty” medley of flavors is muy delicioso; hot or iced and naturally caffeine-free.

About Adagio Teas View company

Light, refreshing. I prefer it iced vs. hot. There is a pretty floral undertone to it, which I need to be in the mood for… but I think this blend would lend itself well to a lazy summer afternoon.

I’’m drinking the last bit of my sample hot, but iced is when this tea really shines. The peach and strawberry are the most prominent flavors for me, but the citrus lingers in the background and as an aftertaste. The sunflower petals, in my opinion, are simply for show and do not affect the taste. All in all, the fruity flavors blend harmoniously with the light, refreshing green rooibos.

Boiling 8 min or more