Green Rooibos Citron

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Orange Zest, Cream, Lemon Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by AJ

• “Ugh. So today started out really lovely, mail packages, Sherlock books, and lots of work done! But halfway through the day I got bombarded with political stuff and later had a migraine. It was...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 535 tasting notes
  • “I thought I had already tried this and logged this but it appears I was mistaking! This is pretty good! I like the green rooibos base WITH the Citron. The citron is pretty tasty...mostly...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “This is just so delicious, I'd say it's one of the few non-fandom blends of Adagio that I truly love, and always want to have in stock. I need to try cold brewing it at some point. While it is very...” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1114 tasting notes
  • “Tried this iced today - and it's delish! It's sweet enough on its own, no sugar or Splenda needed. I steeped it for about two hours in a Diet Snapple bottle. This reminds me of an Arnold...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Citrus flavors of lemon and orange paired with the light bodied natural fruitiness of green rooibos will carry you away to orange groves and lemon trees. Great hot or iced this naturally caffeine-free juicy, uplifting blend will bring a ray of sunshine to your cup.

About Adagio Teas View company

I opened the bag and was awash in a divine smell! Full citrus smell, oranges and lemons but not like dish-soap, just very fresh and crisp and yummy! It tastes just like it smells, delicious! There is a bit of the earthiness from the actual rooibos, but the citrus flavors have the limelight here! (Yes, I know that’s my second terrible joke today.) There might be some sort of mint to it. I could be wrong, but there’s this hint of something tingly like mint, may just be the citrus though. Either way once this sample runs out, or even before it does, I have all intentions of buying more, it’s just so good!

Cold brewed in the fridge for about 18 hours using 2.5 tsp leaf (I think?) for ~500 ml water.

First time trying a) green rooibos, and b) an Adagio product, despite my username. I think I prefer rooibos green, though to be fair I haven’t yet drunk enough of the regular red kind to develop an opinion on it.

Flavor was a cross between candy-like and medicinal citrus (mostly orange), with a slight tingly/prickly sensation in the mouth – not sure whether that’s the flavoring or the rooibos. I didn’t love it, but it seems like a pretty decent blend.

Iced

Wonderful! This has to be the most perfect lemon tea I’ve had so far. Just delish and light. Yummy!

First of all, I’m grateful for green rooibos because I can’t stand the red bush stuff anymore after getting so tired of it.

I was really craving a lemon flavored tea one day when I remembered I had a sample of this to try. The lemony scent from opening it was perfect and just what I wanted.

Brewed its pretty nice but best enjoyed with a lemon cookie! I imagine it would be amazing with some lemon flavored sugar. One day I’ll make some and come back to this.

Had two cups of this today. Nice and juicy just like the description, with just the right about of citrus :)

Boiling 8 min or more

I absolutely love this for iced tea, but it is tasty hot too. Very citrussy and delicious, and will absolutely repurchase.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML