Green Rooibos Key West

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Apricot, Green Rooibos, Mango, Passionfruit
Mango, Apricot
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From Adagio Teas

Green rooibos is a lighter bodied, un-oxidized version of the traditional “red tea.” Its natural fruitiness is a perfect base for tropical flavors. Our Key West blend of sweet passionfruit, luscious mango and a hint of tangy apricot will whisk you away to the sunny shores and ocean breezes of Papa’s paradise. Naturally caffeine-free for your “Sunset Celebration.”

About Adagio Teas View company

Next Steps – Phone Interview.
Thank you for completing the Web-Based Interview and for applying to be a candidate for the Disney College Program.
Congratulations – you have been identified as a strong candidate! Your next step is to schedule a phone interview. . .”

Finished the WBI and I signed up for the phone interview on the 26th at 11am.
HELLO DISNEY, NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. PLEASE BE NICE OR I’LL FLY INTO THE SUN.

Sipdown tonight. Rooibos because I have to be up at 6am because I’m signing up for classes at 7 and I still really need to calm myself down because DISNEY.
This tea is actually starting to grow on me though. I realized that I had to overleaf and oversteep to get all the flavour I’d like.

Flavors: Apricot

Boiling 8 min or more 4 g 12 OZ / 354 ML
aisling of tea

Congrats! And good luck!!

jump62359

Aww thanks, babe

I am not completely sure this is what I’m drinking; sample from a friend. She got it at a restaurant/tea house in Springfield MO. I don’t know whether Adagio has a restaurant wholesale relationship or not.

Other than some rose petals in what I’m seeing, however, the sample is nearly identical to the product photo here.

Enough conjecture. What I’m sure of is that this smells unbelievably sweet and fruity. “Like candy,” one coworker said. (People are finally getting used to my sticking a Ziplock bag under their noses and saying, “You gotta smell this!”)

Equally sweet and fruity when steeped. A glorious tropical mishmash with some candi-ness to it. Ought to be great on ice.

Jillian

Adagio does sell wholesale I’m pretty sure, as I’ve seen other tea companies carrying their blends.

This is my favorite of the adagio green rooibos blends. It has a light sweetness to it that tastes like apple juice and a hint of strawberry flavor. Nothing is over flavored, it just blends well with the natural green rooibos base. Can’t wait to try this iced! So delicous.

This smells deliciously sweet. I love the mango scents.
The flavor is light and green – no particular flavor is jumping out at me, but it’s refreshing and relaxing at the same time, which is a huge plus for me, since it’s 12:23, I have work to do but I have a splitting headache. This is pretty much the perfect tea for right now :)

Thank you LiberTEAs!!!!!

This smells like sweet fruit and a hint of pine needle (not sure why but it does!)
It’s a lovely aroma!

The fruit flavors are subtle while sipping but the green rooibos is pleasant :)

This rooibos struck me as adequate but not the soothing and relaxing drink I was hoping for. I believe this was due more to the tense situation in my home at the time than to the drink its self. I will have to revisit this one.

This is pretty tasty. The fruit flavor is pretty strong and overwhelms the flavor of the rooibos, but I really don’t have a problem with that. It is crisp and light and quite refreshing. I took a few sips hot but then decided that it needed to be iced… quite good like this.

A light, tropical tasting tea. It is very fruity and a bit flowery tasting, but nothing over the top. I’m having a hard time picking out individual flavors, everything is blended pretty well. Probably not an everyday tea, but still good. Prepared with stevia.

Love this tea! Nice caffeine-free Green Rooibos with a great range of gentle fruit flavours that go well with my tastebuds :) One of my current favourite teas in the evenings

How is the weekend halfway over? Ok so we kind of slept until half past 10 and then played Lego Marvel Superheroes until like 1 and I broke the salt shaker and set of the smoke alarm attempting to cook sole meuniere. Good day. I need more weekend than this. Booooooooo.

As for the tea, it’s nice having a tropical fruity solution when you want citrussy goodness with sweet sunshine and absolutely no coconut. The green rooibos base plays very well indeed with fruit, and this is a perfect example of that. And it’s also really nice when you leave the last third of it until it’s stone cold. This will serve me well in the summertime, I think.

ashmanra

Sounds like a rocking weekend so far!

Sami Kelsh

I wish it was still weekend! That weekend was fierce!