Squirrely

Edit tea info Last updated by ambientqueenie

1 Tasting Note View all

From Adagio Teas

Chestnut, caramel, and a touch of almond make this nutty tea a squirrel’s delight — or at least it could, that is, if squirrels drank tea instead of scampering, kissing, and causing squirrely mayhem.

Chestnut tea is delicious, and upon enjoying my first cup of it I thought, ‘You know what might go great with this? Caramel. And if you put a little more nuttiness in it, you could lure squirrels into your vicinity. And then they might kiss. Tee hee, kissing squirrels.’ I may need a new hobby.

Created by: Christa Y
Contains: chestnut, almond, caramel

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Squirrely tea is the new coffee. There, I said it, even though I probably risked life and limb to do so. Starbucks might come after me, bearing sharp sticks harvested from the pristine hills of Uruguay.

(Is it considered defamation of one’s tea-leaf character to mention coffee on Steepster? Can leaves and beans get along? I think they can. Tea has become a habit for me, while coffee is a rarity. Tea is necessary, like the oxygen I breathe or the calories I must consume in order to keep sauntering around on this crazy planet. Coffee is like dessert at the end of a ridiculously expensive meal: not necessary, but nice sometimes.)

Once I tried Adagio’s chestnut tea, I was sold. Nutty and sweet, it seems to be one of the most flavor-rich ceylons of the Adagio brand. How could one improve on such goodness? Can deliciousness be made more delicious? Moon-shooter that I am, I created this blend to try, and voila. Enhanced by traditional sweetener and cream, it’s even sweeter, even nuttier, and even richer. Yes please.

Lately it seems I’m only drinking blends that I put together, but I do own a lot of them. There is no tea finer than one made … uh, in your own diner. Wow.

Enough of this banter, and on with the tea-kus:

Chestnut, caramel, and
sweet cream on an open flame:
squirrels, mind your fur!

“I do love this tea,”
cried one squirrel to his friend.
“Don’t bogart,” friend said.

Nichole

This one sounds yummy! I’ve almost picked it up a few times. . . . .:)

ambientqueenie

It turned out perfectly right, I think. Didn’t lure out any squirrels, though. Yet.