Rooibos Lemon Cloud

Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by adagio breeze

From Adagio Teas

The lemon is such a universal fruit with so many uses. Arguably two of its best applications are desserts and tea. In our Lemon Cloud Rooibos we have combined the bright, tangy citrus notes with creamy vanilla and a hint of lemongrass producing a soft, fluffy, lemon cream taste in a naturally caffeine free red rooibos base. Soothing and uplifting; dreamy and dessert-like.

Steep at 212° for 5 minutes.

Ingredients: blended with rooibos tea, lemon grass, marigold flowers, natural vanilla flavor and natural lemon flavor

About Adagio Teas View company

Saturday Sample Sipdown is over. Hitting the good bedtime teas now :)

I love this tea. Happiness in a cup.

“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy tea and that’s kind of the same thing.”

This has been sitting in my pitcher in the fridge for about a week now. I’d forgotten what kind of tea it was! I’m 90% sure this is it :)

It’s good iced, but it’s not a favorite. I think what I really want to do is blend it with some cream or vanilla (or, you know, just order some The Lemon Is In Play from Adagio – another Cara McGee and Cabin Pressure is by far my favorite fandom) because the lemon’s a bit weak and the creaminess isn’t too strong either.

But it’s decent.

Iced 8 min or more
Kiaharii

Aaaaand now I’ve bought Cabin Pressure on iTunes, about time though. :)

Another sipdown!
This has been a lovely lemony tea, nicely tangy but also kind of creamy too.

Lariel

If you add vanilla rooibos, it kinda tastes like pie.

Terri HarpLady

Ooooh, I cam see that! We’re almost at the end of our Adagio supply, & both of my sons are starting to talk about the next order. :)

I’ve drank this several times now and I’m still lukewarm about it. It’s just not quite something enough. I can’t put my finger on what’s missing. I want to drink this at night before I go to bed, but it leaves me pondering what’s missing. That isn’t restful.

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t hate it. I think I’ll try blending it with something else and see where that gets me.

Can we say woodsy?
I’ve never had a more prominently rooibos, rooibos before. I really haven’t been drinking it that much lately as I’ve been favoring blacks/oolongs. This smells straight up woodsy, then creamy, then very lightly of lemon. I’ve had a cuppa this before and the lemon was so very faint. It is like biting into lemon pie expecting lemon and getting only whipped topping! So it leaves a lot to be wanted in my case. It is a fine late night tea, but with Adagio I’d suggest looking into green rooibos flavors instead of their plain/flavored red rooibos.

I’m a huge fan of lemongrass and vanilla and rooibos! So naturally, I liked this blend. This tea didn’t smell strong. Once it was brewed, it was a nice ruddy brown tisane! The lemongrass didn’t stand out that much, but I did notice vanilla and cream. Good tea! I might add more of my lemongrass to this mix to see if this makes more a difference. Great blend, and I’m glad I’m drinking it now. Thank you so much Rachel :)

A sweet creamy lemony delight. For a full review…

gmathis

I love your happy, colorful page background!

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

Thanks, that is exactly why I selected it. :-)

I like this tea; it’s nice and bright, springy, with a good lemon aroma that’s also slightly creamy. I brewed mine strong, and added half-and-half and sugar, and it was quite delicious.

Boiling 8 min or more

This sounded great in theory, and I was looking for something nice and lemony. Alas, this rooibos is probably the woodsiest, most medicinal one I’ve ever tasted. I couldn’t find lemon in it anywhere. One of my housemates liked it, but it’s not for me. I’d have to go with one of Della Terra’s Lime/Lemon Chiffon blends any day.

A bit more like a tropical fruit punch than a lemon tea. Great if your in the mood for it, but I was hoping for more lemon.