Wedding Cake

Edit tea info Last updated by Ilya Kreymerman

From Adagio Teas

The satisfying treat, without the guilt. Reminiscent of fondant covered white cake with fruit filling. Almost sinful!

About Adagio Teas View company

Thanks to Auggy for this tea! : )

I am not sure what wedding cake in the US tastes like. My Mom tried to explain it to me, but I honestly didn’t quite get it. Either way, I really enjoyed this tea! I have had a few cups so far (Auggy was really generous with her samples!) and every single cup was delightful.

The dry leaves smelled sweet with hints of strawberry and something nutty, which I am guessing must have been the almond peaking through. I also got the strong scent of the black tea base. All in all it smelled tasty!

I brewed two heaping teaspoons and got dark burgundy brew that smelled sweet and inviting. It was both strong and relaxing. I got mostly black tea with a sweet flavor followed by strawberry and almond. It is a sweet and relaxing combination of flavors! I would love to have my wedding cake taste like this! It is good not sweetened and unsweetened. As with most flavored teas, the sweetness really makes the flavors stand out. So, in conclusion, best enjoyed sweetened.

Yum… I am going to miss this once my sample is out! I may have to buy some at some point!

Auggy

I think I actually like this one more than the Birthday Tea – I’m not always in the mood for flavored but I do think this one is tasty!

I so enjoy this tea… creamy and sweet with the strawberry adding just a touch of fruit… so yummy.