White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

White tea from the Fujian province of China. Snowbud as its name implies is an airy, light tea. And yields a cup worthy of its name: it is effervescent and graceful, with delicate, clean aroma. Snowbud is comprised exclusively of unprocessed leaves and buds, all gathered and dried in the early days of spring. Of all the teas we offer, our ‘Snowbud Finale’ is the lightest one. If you enjoy the subtle, gentle taste of white tea, we hope you’ll give this one a try.

About Adagio Teas View company

I am still new to Chinese teas, but I was really impressed by the flavor in this one. The vegetal flavor is strong but sweet. It has faint almost fruity notes that remind me of peaches. The aroma is wonderful- very light and again, sweet.

I am a big fan of this tea now, and it would be a top choice of mine when looking for something delicate. A cup of this is perfect when sitting at home alone and enjoying a moment of peace and quiet. The only downside is that I noticed a bit of astringency, although it is certainly not as strong as in many teas out there.

Didn’t really enjoy it that much. It was very plain tasting, with a slightly burnt wood taste. Perhaps I oversteeped. Will try again but am doubtful.

Benefits from longer steep times 7 min +

Honey ok
Sweetner good
Sugar na

Brewed in IngenuitiTEA teapot I think a gaigon would be better, needs the control.

Light and great with honey

Light, but flavorful. Nice today since I’m feeling under the weather and it’s hot but not overwhelming… like a broth. :) 7 minutes at 195 degrees.