White Blueberry

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

From Adagio Teas

This tea blends together the taste of juicy blueberries with premium white tea from Fujian province, China. Very fragrant, like freshly harvested ‘highbush’ blueberries (the aromatic variety). Soft, rounded mouthfeel with a clean, refreshing finish. A customer favorite, this tea is delectable both hot and cold.

About Adagio Teas View company

A crisp, simple blend that works beautifully as a staple white tea. Blueberry is in my opinion the ultimate fruit pairing for a white tea, as the grassy flavors of the tea naturally complement the more earthy tartness of blueberries. This allows the blueberry whites to maintain an earthy profile while also allowing a tease of sweetness through. That’s my opinion, at least, as I’ve always found the citrus varieties to be overpoweringly sweet.

This white is no exception. It is subtle as you would expect from white tea, and is refreshing both iced and hot. There are higher quality teas out there, but for the price this is an excellent white to keep stocked on a regular basis. I think the flavor could be more complex (leaves with a nuttier profile, for instance), and the blueberry is more aromatic than anything, but that is the best I can do to criticize it.

I picked this up in a sample size because I love blueberries. I’m not normally a fan of fruity tea but thought I’d give it a try. For $2, why not?

This tea smells divine. I could stand all day inhaling the fumes from the bag. The brewed tea also smells lovely though the blueberry scene is not as strong.

Taste: Very subtle. I can definitely taste the blueberry and the white tea, but as with most fruit teas, the two flavors seem to negate each other. Unlike other fruit teas, though, I didn’t hate it.

I think I will have to try this cold. I think I’d enjoy it better, with some sugar.

One of my absolute favorites!

Another of the teas i got from Adagio.
This one is very good! its light but flavorful. With whites for me this is always a careful balancing act. I think they pulled it off although that is subjective but what are tea reviews for!
So whole blueberries are in here which is nice, not sure how it affects the longevity of the tea but i usually don’t but high volumes of tea at 1 time so it should not be an issue. So the brew is a nice golden color, its sweet and light with of course blueberry flavor. It is what i want from a white tea. Overall i would buy this again, its priced rather nicely as well when compared to other white teas.

I like this tea more every time I have a cup. Smells strongly of blueberry in the bag, and although that same smell doesn’t transfer to the brewed tea, it delivers in flavor. The blueberry flavor is the right balance of sweet and tart and doesn’t overpower the white tea base.

The blueberry scent seemed very artificial to me and I was justifiably worried that it would carry into the taste. The first time I brewed this tea with just the recommended two tablespoons I thought it tasted like a hot mug of dirty water, even with sugar. I tried again with a bit more leaf and was very happy. It tastes mostly like blueberry, but with a mild, pleasant note of white tea behind the fruity flavoring. This tea is very light and delicate with a clean finish. Personally, I prefer it iced with a bit of sugar to help fill out the blueberry flavor.

OMG! My first experience with Adagio and I am in love! I can really taste the blueberries and the white is so smooth and delicate.

Super tasty.

Probably my favorite of the four Adagio flavored whites that I’ve tried. I love blueberry tea, so I enjoy the light berry flavor of this tea.