White Blueberry

Flowers
Sachet
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Adagio Teas

This tea blends together the taste of juicy blueberries with premium white tea from Fujian province, China. Very fragrant, like freshly harvested ‘highbush’ blueberries (the aromatic variety). Soft, rounded mouthfeel with a clean, refreshing finish. A customer favorite, this tea is delectable both hot and cold.

About Adagio Teas View company

After annoying weather delays my adagio haul arrived today!! I got several new teas and a new tea pot! This is one of the first teas that I tried out of the batch. I really enjoyed the first taste to the very last. It’s a mellow tea and while the blueberry could be more prominent, it’s not completely unnoticeable. The tea is quite crisp like I have found most white teas tend to be. This will become a fast favorite I can already tell!

I’m rather new to white teas, but will have to be the weirdo reviewing this one as it was rather underwhelming. Everything is extremely subtle despite the wonderful fragrance. I don’t suppose that means it is bad, because it isn’t—I just had a hard time picking up the blueberry notes. Perhaps my kettle just can’t get the water hot enough? It’s not horrible, it’s interesting, but just too subtle for my taste. I’d recommend it for white tea fans, but if you’re after a big blueberry flavour, you may be disappointed.

Tea & Cards TTB

Sipped this one during my morning microbiology course and didn’t have a computer handy…so I’m doing it from memory.

The white base is wonderful – sweetly subtle and unassuming – and complements the blueberry flavour perfectly. I wouldn’t say that this tastes like fresh blueberries – the flavour is much more like the dried ones you pick up at the store – but the overall impression was that it was delicious.

I’d happily drink it again…and I’m considering stealing it out of the TTB because I kinda fell in love with it.

Not drinking right now, but logging it since I just uploaded my entire cupboard XD

I thought this was a relaxing, simple blend. The blueberry is a little understated and not a “juicy” blend (when compared to the strawberry, especially). But it’s very good. Great iced. I likely wont purchase it again, but will enjoy any samples that come my way. :)

It is a lovely, mild fruity tea, though I can’t pinpoint blueberry specifically. Definitely best iced!

A crisp, simple blend that works beautifully as a staple white tea. Blueberry is in my opinion the ultimate fruit pairing for a white tea, as the grassy flavors of the tea naturally complement the more earthy tartness of blueberries. This allows the blueberry whites to maintain an earthy profile while also allowing a tease of sweetness through. That’s my opinion, at least, as I’ve always found the citrus varieties to be overpoweringly sweet.

This white is no exception. It is subtle as you would expect from white tea, and is refreshing both iced and hot. There are higher quality teas out there, but for the price this is an excellent white to keep stocked on a regular basis. I think the flavor could be more complex (leaves with a nuttier profile, for instance), and the blueberry is more aromatic than anything, but that is the best I can do to criticize it.

I picked this up in a sample size because I love blueberries. I’m not normally a fan of fruity tea but thought I’d give it a try. For $2, why not?

This tea smells divine. I could stand all day inhaling the fumes from the bag. The brewed tea also smells lovely though the blueberry scene is not as strong.

Taste: Very subtle. I can definitely taste the blueberry and the white tea, but as with most fruit teas, the two flavors seem to negate each other. Unlike other fruit teas, though, I didn’t hate it.

I think I will have to try this cold. I think I’d enjoy it better, with some sugar.

One of my absolute favorites!

Another of the teas i got from Adagio.
This one is very good! its light but flavorful. With whites for me this is always a careful balancing act. I think they pulled it off although that is subjective but what are tea reviews for!
So whole blueberries are in here which is nice, not sure how it affects the longevity of the tea but i usually don’t but high volumes of tea at 1 time so it should not be an issue. So the brew is a nice golden color, its sweet and light with of course blueberry flavor. It is what i want from a white tea. Overall i would buy this again, its priced rather nicely as well when compared to other white teas.