White Blueberry

Flowers
Sachet
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Adagio Teas

This tea blends together the taste of juicy blueberries with premium white tea from Fujian province, China. Very fragrant, like freshly harvested ‘highbush’ blueberries (the aromatic variety). Soft, rounded mouthfeel with a clean, refreshing finish. A customer favorite, this tea is delectable both hot and cold.

About Adagio Teas View company

I like this tea more every time I have a cup. Smells strongly of blueberry in the bag, and although that same smell doesn’t transfer to the brewed tea, it delivers in flavor. The blueberry flavor is the right balance of sweet and tart and doesn’t overpower the white tea base.

The blueberry scent seemed very artificial to me and I was justifiably worried that it would carry into the taste. The first time I brewed this tea with just the recommended two tablespoons I thought it tasted like a hot mug of dirty water, even with sugar. I tried again with a bit more leaf and was very happy. It tastes mostly like blueberry, but with a mild, pleasant note of white tea behind the fruity flavoring. This tea is very light and delicate with a clean finish. Personally, I prefer it iced with a bit of sugar to help fill out the blueberry flavor.

OMG! My first experience with Adagio and I am in love! I can really taste the blueberries and the white is so smooth and delicate.

Super tasty.

Probably my favorite of the four Adagio flavored whites that I’ve tried. I love blueberry tea, so I enjoy the light berry flavor of this tea.

I’m trying to enjoy blueberry tea, but it’s not taking. I really like Adagio teas, but this did nothing for me.

this had a very mild flavor, it was very nice and refreshing, and who doesn’t love blueberry!?!? :) i usually will have this ice because it is so light. i may just be more a fan of black teas.

I absolutely love this tea. I first sampled a white blueberry at Seattle’s Queen Mary Tea Room and fell instantly in love. Unfortunately, they no longer carry it as they claimed their supplier went down in quality. Adagio’s has continued to be consistent, at least so far as I can tell. An excellent tea where the blueberries are well-balanced with the white tea. Could stand to have a few more blueberries in there, though.

My favorite white tea. Always prepared hot.

One of my favorite white teas, very smooth and just enough blueberry – will be great iced in the summer!