White Blueberry

Blueberry, Flowers
Sachet
Low
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

From Adagio Teas

This tea blends together the taste of juicy blueberries with premium white tea from Fujian province, China. Very fragrant, like freshly harvested ‘highbush’ blueberries (the aromatic variety). Soft, rounded mouthfeel with a clean, refreshing finish. A customer favorite, this tea is delectable both hot and cold.

About Adagio Teas View company

I picked this up in a sample size because I love blueberries. I’m not normally a fan of fruity tea but thought I’d give it a try. For $2, why not?

This tea smells divine. I could stand all day inhaling the fumes from the bag. The brewed tea also smells lovely though the blueberry scene is not as strong.

Taste: Very subtle. I can definitely taste the blueberry and the white tea, but as with most fruit teas, the two flavors seem to negate each other. Unlike other fruit teas, though, I didn’t hate it.

I think I will have to try this cold. I think I’d enjoy it better, with some sugar.

One of my absolute favorites!

Another of the teas i got from Adagio.
This one is very good! its light but flavorful. With whites for me this is always a careful balancing act. I think they pulled it off although that is subjective but what are tea reviews for!
So whole blueberries are in here which is nice, not sure how it affects the longevity of the tea but i usually don’t but high volumes of tea at 1 time so it should not be an issue. So the brew is a nice golden color, its sweet and light with of course blueberry flavor. It is what i want from a white tea. Overall i would buy this again, its priced rather nicely as well when compared to other white teas.

I like this tea more every time I have a cup. Smells strongly of blueberry in the bag, and although that same smell doesn’t transfer to the brewed tea, it delivers in flavor. The blueberry flavor is the right balance of sweet and tart and doesn’t overpower the white tea base.

The blueberry scent seemed very artificial to me and I was justifiably worried that it would carry into the taste. The first time I brewed this tea with just the recommended two tablespoons I thought it tasted like a hot mug of dirty water, even with sugar. I tried again with a bit more leaf and was very happy. It tastes mostly like blueberry, but with a mild, pleasant note of white tea behind the fruity flavoring. This tea is very light and delicate with a clean finish. Personally, I prefer it iced with a bit of sugar to help fill out the blueberry flavor.

OMG! My first experience with Adagio and I am in love! I can really taste the blueberries and the white is so smooth and delicate.

Super tasty.

Probably my favorite of the four Adagio flavored whites that I’ve tried. I love blueberry tea, so I enjoy the light berry flavor of this tea.

I’m trying to enjoy blueberry tea, but it’s not taking. I really like Adagio teas, but this did nothing for me.

this had a very mild flavor, it was very nice and refreshing, and who doesn’t love blueberry!?!? :) i usually will have this ice because it is so light. i may just be more a fan of black teas.