White Cucumber

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Stay cool with this refreshing, spa-inspired blend of cucumber and premium Chinese white tea. Excellent over ice, this unexpected pairing will leave you relaxed and centered; a lot more convenient than placing cucumber slices on your eyelids.

About Adagio Teas View company

My humans had some fun with this one. Check it out. I laughed until my pottery sides hurt! Actually, it was all very scientific (at least, that’s what THEY say). Also, I look so cool in that sunlight photo: http://bit.ly/8DBAAI

It’s been a good while since I’ve reviewed anything so I thought now would be a good time. The weather is getting colder and it’s the perfect time for a good cup of tea. This is the first winter me and Makayla get to spend together!! With the holidays coming up it certainly puts me in a good mood.

Makayla bought this tea here while back and this is our first time drinking it. It has a unique smell too it, slightly offensive at first but after a couple whiffs not so bad. The taste is crisp with a dry after note. Yet underneath all there’s a sweetness I cant quite put my finger on. It’s an interesting blend I must say I neither overly love it or hate it. It’s something I would grab on occasion and enjoy.

Tabby

I haven’t had much luck with Adagio’s flavored whites, either.

Meh. I’m not getting much out of this one. There is a slight cucumber taste, but it’s really weak.

No. Just no. It is flat with a paper/cardboard sort of flavor going on and I’m having a really hard time even imagining cucumber.

I really enjoyed this one iced, though it was too much like hot cucumber water warm! It definitely tastes a bit like veggies and is mild and not overpowering at all. Not my favorite, but it was still interesting to try.

Am I the only person who thinks this tea is awesome? Not only because it’s an awesome novelty but it tastes good. I was surprised that the cucumber notes came through clearly. I was tempted to put salt in my tea, which is a first.

The experience did remind me of a spa.