White Pear

Fruit White Blend
Flowers
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Premium white tea from Fujian region of China infused with the taste of ripe pears. A wonderfully smooth and subtle treat, delectable both hot and cold. If you’re new to white tea, this would be a good place to start.

About Adagio Teas View company

I really wanted to like this tea, but something just didn’t work for me. I think it was because the pear aroma and flavor tasted more like a candy or artificial flavoring than pear, and considering pear is my favorite fruit I might be just really picky. The actual tea flavor was oddly dirty and unlike any white I have ever had.

Sarah – very bad. Rating: 0

Yeah, this one was the worst of the white tea orchard sampler.

First off, there’s the odd unpleasant smell. I optimistically thought that brewing would fix this. I was mistaken.

It tastes weird. Sort of chemical-ish. Not even an artificial flavoring thing.

Bland and uninteresting. Little taste of pear or anything good really. Would not buy, or drink again.

It’s not the best, certainly not the worst.
It’s surprisingly smooth, but that after taste is gonna stay.

It doesn’t smell or taste like pears at all and was awful hot. I made some iced though and it was pleasant and refreshing, though still not pear-y.