Earl Grey (bagged)

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaEqualsBliss

• “I'm listing this separately because I don't think it's the same as their Earl Grey Bravo AND it's bagged. I didn't care for it as much as the Bravo because it was very pale in flavor compared to...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Not my favorite Earl Grey but it is a decent one. I didn't have the same outcome as TeaEqualsBliss did with this tea, though, as my tea is certainly not on the light side. I steeped for just 3...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4366 tasting notes
  • “I got this sample from TeaEqualsBliss; thank you for everything! I'm a little behind in my rating. I have a very non-functioning relationship with Earl Grey. Not just this one. I saw the...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 538 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Product description not available yet.

About Adagio Teas View company

I’m listing this separately because I don’t think it’s the same as their Earl Grey Bravo AND it’s bagged. I didn’t care for it as much as the Bravo because it was very pale in flavor compared to the Bravo Loose Leaf. It wasn’t bad…it just was a really REALLY light version of a black tea and barely-there EG flavoring…

Not my favorite Earl Grey but it is a decent one. I didn’t have the same outcome as TeaEqualsBliss did with this tea, though, as my tea is certainly not on the light side. I steeped for just 3 minutes and it is strong and brisk. The bergamot is strong when I first opened the pouch, but it tapers after brewing. Still there, but, it would be nice to have a little more of a bergamot essence in the flavor.

I got this sample from TeaEqualsBliss; thank you for everything! I’m a little behind in my rating. I have a very non-functioning relationship with Earl Grey. Not just this one.
I saw the instructions on the bag and at first really questioned the 5 min steep time. Looking back I’m sure this was much longer than what my cup needed. This came out as being very astringent. The fruit loopy-ness was there but I couldn’t get past that initial punch of blah. I think this could have been saved by some milk if I had not steeped it so long. I don’t normally take milk with my tea, but something here seems to need it.