White Ginger (Kevin Rose)

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Auggy

• “This was my first of the Adagio Diggnation Blends. I know ginger has great health benefits. It is good but the ginger is a little sharp to my pallet so I can't say I love it.” Read full tasting note
    ckmca 5 tasting notes
  • “(6g/12oz/3min/175) The ginger isn't too strong at all - it just adds a hint of flavor that almost covers up the soybean/cooked veggie-like flavor I tend to associate with white teas. Overall a...” Read full tasting note
    aug3zimm 911 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Wind down with this white tea blend. Kevin added a tinge of ginger tea for a little zing in this mug of mellowness.

Created by: Kevin Rose
Contains: white peony, snowbud, ginger

About Adagio Teas View company

This was my first of the Adagio Diggnation Blends. I know ginger has great health benefits. It is good but the ginger is a little sharp to my pallet so I can’t say I love it.

(6g/12oz/3min/175) The ginger isn’t too strong at all – it just adds a hint of flavor that almost covers up the soybean/cooked veggie-like flavor I tend to associate with white teas. Overall a nice mild tea that is enjoyable but I don’t think likable enough that I’ll get more. But if I liked white tea more, I can see how I would like this one more.