Casablanca Twist

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

An interesting twist on the old Moroccan Mint tea, which traditionally combines Gunpowder tea from China with fresh peppermint. We kept the latter, and replaced the smoky notes of Gunpowder with the muscatel highlights of a First Flush Darjeeling from India. The result is fresher, smoother and – we hope you’ll agree – a nice improvement on the original.

About Adagio Teas View company

minty and delicious, the first “gourmet” tea i ever tried and certainly not the last.

awesome tea… one of my favorites.

I am actually drinking this tea iced right now. I cold brew in 1L bottles using ~4 tsp of loose tea- and just leave it overnight. Turns out perfect every time. I do add a little gunpowder to the blend, because otherwise it is just too minty for me.

Minty, fresh and smooth. Can’t taste much but the mint, but it is not overpowering.

Not too minty, a great derivative of moroccan mint with the substitution of darjeeling. Great cup to go along with an episode of LOST.

Oh yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!!! Delightfully refreshing. I had three cups of this last night.

One of the few teas I add sugar to.

very refreshing, just don’t over steep

I was surprised by how potent the mint was in this tea. Still made for a great cuppa though.