Vanilla Berry - Tea Cookies

Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

1 Tasting Note View all

• “These cookies are more crumbly than the rooibos ones - I keep having to brush crumbs off my keyboard as I type this, lol. These cookies taste more like sugar cookies (though not quite as sweet)...” Read full tasting note
    JillDragon 1603 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

These cookies will hit the spot – buttery and rich with a hint of tea flavor. These cookies also include real tea leaves, which adds to their unique flavor. Grab a bag and it’ll be sure to become a hit at your next tea party or afternoon tea!

Ingredients: wheat flour, butter, sugar, dried cherries, eggs, white ground tea, raspberry flavor, pure vanilla extract, baking soda.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

These cookies are more crumbly than the rooibos ones – I keep having to brush crumbs off my keyboard as I type this, lol. These cookies taste more like sugar cookies (though not quite as sweet) rather than shortbread, and the bits of dried cherries baked in are a nice touch too (I looooove cherries). I’m not getting anything that really says ‘white tea’ to my tastebuds though. Personally I think white tea is too mild to be used in something like this – maybe they should have used one of the bolder green teas instead(?)