Organic Citrus Green Tea

Citrus
Sachet
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “Thank you Lariel for some samples of this! I enjoyed this while on vacation because it was easier to carry(it was bagged) to breakfast thank loose. I was excited to get this because I LOVE anything...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 787 tasting notes
  • “(Guest post from my mom!) I recently tried, and loved, a bag of Adagio Tea Organic Citrus Green Tea. I’m a tea fanatic and I have a special place in my heart for green tea. When I see a new tea...” Read full tasting note
    crazyteachick 25 tasting notes
  • “The scent of the dried tea in these sachets of Adagio Organic Citrus Green Tea is rather offputting. It actually smells caustic--like strong citrus oil used in industrial cleaning. In fact, it...” Read full tasting note
    Shera Pop 1085 tasting notes
  • “The smell is great and the flavor is very subtle. It is not a strong tea and it is sweet. A good flavored tea to drink in the afternoon.” Read full tasting note
    danics 22 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

“Green tea from China with the delicate flavors of lemon and lime. The clean vegetal notes of the green tea blend seamlessly with the citrus crispness. Delightfully sweet, lifted by the freshness of the lemon-lime. Not too dry or too citrusy. An Adagio customer favorite, perfect hot or iced.”

About Adagio Teas View company

Thank you Lariel for some samples of this! I enjoyed this while on vacation because it was easier to carry(it was bagged) to breakfast thank loose. I was excited to get this because I LOVE anything lemon\lime. When I started steeping it I got kind of a kitchen cleaner smell aroma out of it. But as it cooled the aroma was more pleasant. The flavor was very nice. It was mellow but still had a nice citrusy taste to it. I really enjoyed it! Thanks again!

(Guest post from my mom!)

I recently tried, and loved, a bag of Adagio Tea Organic Citrus Green Tea. I’m a tea fanatic and I have a special place in my heart for green tea. When I see a new tea or tea blend I haven’t tried, I throw it in the cart. If it happens to be green tea, I do a little happy dance THEN throw it into the cart.

The most recent happy dance (and believe me, it’s something to behold) was spurred by the beautiful bag of tea bags you see at the top of the post. I love it when a tea company takes such pride in their tea that they package it as beautifully as Adagio does their teas. Everything is always first class – the packaging, the tea bags, the flavor. You name it, if it has Adagio on the front, you’re in for a first class experience.

As is the case most of the time, I saved my first cup of tea for the evening. This is my favorite time to try a new tea. After supper’s been made and eaten and order in the kitchen has been restored. Then it’s just me, my cat, and (hopefully) a very special cup of tea. Adagio Tea Organic Citrus Green Tea did not disappoint. I knew, from the aroma alone, that I was in for a special evening. As I walked, cup in hand, to the sofa, you could practically see a beautifully aromatic trail following me through the air. If there’s a better smell than citrus, I haven’t found it.

This tea is absolutely Heavenly and would be a great fit for anyone unsure about green tea. I tried my first cup without honey and it outstanding. I added just a bit of honey to my next cup and found it to be EVEN better. Yes, I’m one of those green tea drinkers…. hooked on honey! I’ve also made this tea with a little honey AND a floating slice of lemon /or orange. The orange slice and honey combination is otherworldly.

Adagio Tea Organic Citrus Green Tea also passed the iced green tea test. It as wonderful iced as it is hot. Trust me, you have to try this tea! If your grocery store is on its game (really, really on its game), you can find some Adagio teas in the tea aisle. If they’re a little off their game, Amazon will come through for you like a champ.

The scent of the dried tea in these sachets of Adagio Organic Citrus Green Tea is rather offputting. It actually smells caustic—like strong citrus oil used in industrial cleaning. In fact, it reminds me of the perfumes by Lush, many of which feature nose hair-singeing amounts of citrus oil.

Fortunately, the aroma is tempered through steeping, leaving behind only a shadow of the citrus. I don’t know about this blend. The underlying green tea seems to be good—why adulterate??

If it’s not broken, don’t fix it!

Flavors: Citrus