Sereni-teas: Inara

Edit tea info Last updated by MJ

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Most of what I can taste in this tea involves strawberries and spearmint. There's some chocolate there, too, if you pay attention and do the taste equivalent of squinting, but I think the other...” Read full tasting note
    karykeion 52 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Product description not available yet.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Most of what I can taste in this tea involves strawberries and spearmint. There’s some chocolate there, too, if you pay attention and do the taste equivalent of squinting, but I think the other two kind of sweep it away. I’d be careful not to oversteep it, because if you do, there’s almost too much flavor in this blend? And it’s on the edge of that even when you do it right. It’s really, REALLY good, an excellent anytime black tea with a lot of great elements to it, but if it’s overdone, it tries to make them equally strong and ends up being overworked. If you steep it for the right time, though, it’s a great blend and, in my opinion, a wonderful tribute.