Jade Snail

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Amy Berkebile

• “Drinking some of this today at work and decided it's the perfect green tea to leave here. It's gotten some interest so far but mostly from people asking if they are real snails...DOH! They re...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1067 tasting notes
  • “This is just as discribed. I found the color once steeped to be very light. It was barely colored at all. Shockingly though there was definately flavor there. It was delicate, green, fresh, and...” Read full tasting note
    RachanaC 429 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

The tightly rolled fuzzy buds of this China green tea resemble spiral shells or the scroll of a violin. While steeping, they unfurl to deliver intricate notes of roasted nuts, soft smokiness and a hop-like crispness. As it fades, a dry white grape character lingers. Our Jade Snail is intriguingly delicate and bold.

About Adagio Teas View company

Drinking some of this today at work and decided it’s the perfect green tea to leave here. It’s gotten some interest so far but mostly from people asking if they are real snails…DOH!

They re steep rather well so an infuser can do 3 cups with good flavour.

This tea is nice but nothing special so I will probably not replace it.

This is just as discribed. I found the color once steeped to be very light. It was barely colored at all. Shockingly though there was definately flavor there. It was delicate, green, fresh, and just a touch nutty.

Although, it is good I like teas that are a touch more robust in flavor, even my greens. So perhaps I will fiddle a bit more with leaf quantity and steep times until I find what’s perfect for me.

175 °F / 79 °C
teaNsympathy

just came across your post on cold brewing from a few months back. Been looking for a comprehensive guide, one that I would be incapable of messing up! Thanks so much for the thorough report!