White Monkey

Green Tea
Floral, Grain, Grass, Hay, Spinach, Vegetal
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

From Adagio Teas

Green tea (do not be confused by its name) that grows along the slopes of the Taimu mountains in the Fujian province of China. The young leaves and unopened buds are carefully gathered and processed exclusively by hand. The result is a tea that appears intricately woven with large and beautiful white tips. It produces a very light cup that is noticeably sweet, and infused with a fresh, delicate scent.

$7/2 oz

About Adagio Teas View company

This is a very refreshing,very light white tea. I relly can’t believe that it was so cheap! The directions on the package say to let it steep for two minutes, but because I like my tea strong I tend to let it go for three.

I often use this as my middle of the day or evening tea.

I’ve found that when White Monkey is served to geusts (even non-tea snobs) they enjoy it and often ask me what it is, and where I got it.

Overall: I find that this is a geat whtie tea for a unbeatable price, and I highly recommend it.

When I use the lose tea I find that I can steep the same leafs three times, however they lose their ability to really get the job done after that.

Mellow, mild and barely green.

Kinda bland. Not a bad tea at all, but there are better plain green teas.

This tea is very light and refreshing, slightly sweat. Very nice afternoon tea.

Very light green tea with a sweet flavor that reminds me of honey. Not at all grassy like some green teas can be but not as flavorful as I would’ve liked.

White Monkey + thick bacon + sunny side up eggs + 12 grain buttered toast = WIN

Great light tea for evenings with good music in background. Plus nice feeling to watch leaves to dissolve in glass bowl. Tea meditation.

Green tea for those who don’t like green! Delicate, sweet, and not powerfully vegetal.

Subtle, slightly sweet green. My favorite of the greens I’ve had.

Consumed in a giant mug that looks like it should hold beer!