Almost Nutella

Edit tea info Last updated by Honey

• “I had such an awful experience when I first tried this tea that I avoided it. I just gave it another shot and brewed it the way I felt it should be done and it turned out fantastic. The...” Read full tasting note
    juskropp 83 tasting notes
  • “I was a little disappointed with this tea. It smells delicious, so it was quite a let down the first time I drank it. It's not as sweet as I expected and definitely does not even remind me of...” Read full tasting note
    classyfied 8 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Chocolate…hazelnuts…combined with a touch of cream for a smooth, delicious, satisfying dessert – but without the calories! Enjoy the richness of this chocolate tea made with just the right proportion of hazelnut and cream.

About Adagio Teas View company

The chocolate and hazelnut balance is quite tasty, especially when it’s sweetened with some rock sugar. Do not boil this tea or it will taste nasty.

I was a little disappointed with this tea. It smells delicious, so it was quite a let down the first time I drank it. It’s not as sweet as I expected and definitely does not even remind me of nutella. I’m a little new to tea so I tried various different temperatures and steeping times to no avail.

However, while it’s not that great on its own it’s pretty delicious if you add sugar and cream. It tastes almost like a light coffee.