Apricot Green

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I landscaped our small front yard all day yesterday and can barely move this morning! I think every muscle in my body is sore, and not the good sore that comes from a long run, but the bad sore...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes
  • “The last time I steeped this one, I burned it, over temp, over time. It looks so much like a black tea! This time I let the water cool for thirty minutes and steep for three. Much better! There...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1372 tasting notes
  • “Had a sample of this at the 221Tea Party yesterday. Didn't get a good tasting experience since the water was who knows what temp and the leaves were all in a little tea ball, but it was really...” Read full tasting note
    michellefeda 318 tasting notes
  • “From Ricky:) Hadda kinda wing the amount of leaf/water since the amount he gave me was for a ~7.5oz cup lol. I went w/ 8. Liquor is kinda yellowsh green and it definitely smells like dried apricot....” Read full tasting note
    Cofftea 865 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Green tea from China with the delicate flavors of apricots. Makes a light and refreshing drink that’s popular both hot and iced. If you are new to green tea, this lightly flavored tea may be a good place to start.

About Adagio Teas View company

Why haven’t I reviewed this before? It was of my first flavored greens. h, well. I always enjoyed it and I still do. A light brew with a natural, almost floral apricot flavor in the background. Don’t over steep and use correct water temp!
Great iced! I almost exclusively brew it that way

Like green tea. So was excited about getting this. I always smell the dry tea leaves before putting in the brew vessel. Love the smell, took me back to being a kid. I wish I had gotten more then just the sample. I would have loved to experiment with this one more. Drinked it hot the first time, felt the Apricot flavor was a little weak. Just give me and excuse to order more. Would love to try this iced.

A nice hot cup for a cold crappy rainy day. The soothing earthy flavors of a green tea with the sweet perky pick me up of apricot :) Now I just wish I had some toast to go with this…

This just tasted more like regular green tea than apricot green tea. I ordered a sample to try and get myself to like green teas, but I was still put off by the overwhelming grassy taste. If the apricot flavor had been more present it might have been better.

Cofftea

I agree. I got just enough for a cup on a tea swap so I couldn’t tweak my steeping parameters, but I’ve tried steeping 2 flavored greens (Den’s Tea’s apple sencha and Adagio’s artichoke green) using the ratio of 4.5tsp of leaf steeped in 6oz of 160 degree water for for 1.5min and had really good luck w/ both of them so I think I’m going to buy myself a full sample to try steeping this one the same way.

Good green tea, subtle apricot flavors really add to the experience.

Tasted grassy to me. Didn’t taste much apricot flavor.

Indigobloom

Sometimes adding just half a teaspoon of sugar brings out the flavour :)

I was surprised at how flavorful this one really was. Will make a spectacular iced tea in the summer I believe!

Very good everyday tea!! I am not a huge fan of apricot normally, but this tea is excellent.

Delicious when cold brewed