Apricot Green

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I landscaped our small front yard all day yesterday and can barely move this morning! I think every muscle in my body is sore, and not the good sore that comes from a long run, but the bad sore...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes
  • “The last time I steeped this one, I burned it, over temp, over time. It looks so much like a black tea! This time I let the water cool for thirty minutes and steep for three. Much better! There...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1333 tasting notes
  • “Had a sample of this at the 221Tea Party yesterday. Didn't get a good tasting experience since the water was who knows what temp and the leaves were all in a little tea ball, but it was really...” Read full tasting note
    michellefeda 318 tasting notes
  • “From Ricky:) Hadda kinda wing the amount of leaf/water since the amount he gave me was for a ~7.5oz cup lol. I went w/ 8. Liquor is kinda yellowsh green and it definitely smells like dried apricot....” Read full tasting note
    Cofftea 865 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Green tea from China with the delicate flavors of apricots. Makes a light and refreshing drink that’s popular both hot and iced. If you are new to green tea, this lightly flavored tea may be a good place to start.

About Adagio Teas View company

Loving this tea. It’s so delicate, with perfect amount of apricot flavor. I added about 1/3 tsp of Teavana Youthberry to it (maybe unneeded) and it’s so delicious. I’m in love!

This blend has an amazing smell that, like most teas, it doesn’t live up to. Apricot complements green tea but the flavor is weak and elusive. Brewed hot, the fruityness is barely there; cold brewing brings it out more but not enough to be satisfying. Oh well.

Iced

This is one of my favorite Adagio Teas—enough so that I plan to keep rebuying after I run out. Both the green and the fruit flavors come through nicely. I haven’t tried it iced yet, but it’s probably delicious.

This might have been a decent (albeit weak) green tea, but the artificial apricot flavoring tasted like a split lip.

I bought this tea based on high recommendations on Adagio and after coming off a “Mango green tea high,” I was at first slightly disappointed but I have since come around to enjoying this tea. I recommend steeping it for less than 3 minutes otherwise it can get bitter.

I’ve had this tea for awhile, but hadn’t gotten around to trying it until today. I’m afraid the spicy food I had for lunch is affecting my taste of the tea, but despite that, I like it, and look forward to trying it again. It is a very light tea, and I think it’d make a great tea to drink everyday.

One of my favorites from Adagio. The apricot flavor is really nice and doesn’t overpower the the tea itself. Great iced.

Good, at least for a flavored tea. And it’s very inexpensive, so it’s a great everyday green.

It was okay. Came as a free sample and was bagged.