Citron Green

Fruit Green Blend
Lemon, Citrus, Green, Drying, Lime, Smooth, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Green tea from China with the delicate flavors of lemon and lime. A happy marriage of great taste and proven health benefits. Just the right touch of citrus flavors to liven up the cup. Makes a light and refreshing drink that’s popular both hot and iced. If you are new to green tea, this lightly flavored tea may be a good place to start.

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

Pretty good, nice citrus taste

Dry Leaf Nose: Slightly grassy with a bright citrus note.

Liquor:Light green with orange tint

Flavour: At first the citrus is super bright. As the sipping continues, the citrus mellows out and becomes enjoyable. The tea is very smooth and not overly grassy like some green teas. I don’t usually like citron heavy teas but this one is a keeper.

Smells like lemon or lime lollipops to me (no alliteration intended, haha). Initially tasted the same, but now after a couple minutes I am starting to detect the tea in there too. I wasn’t sure on the first couple sips, but after finishing the cup, I like it.

My favorite green tea so far. I love the lemon/lime notes which are strong on the nose and noticeable in the taste. The taste is mildly earthy, but not bitter or grassy.

I wanted to try a differnt brand tea and opted for Adagio based upon some of the feedback on this site. So far so good! I purchased the green tea sampler. So far, I have only tried this flavor.

Alone, it’s a bit too “green” for me. I wish I liked straight green, but so far in the loose leaf tea everything I’ve tried has been too grassy for me (both Chinese and Japanese varities ;-/) Sooooo…. I also ordered the Mate sampler and opted to blend this with the spice blend. I was happy with the combo. Not my all time favorite, but tasty.

I find that the taste of the tea itself is overpowered by the lemon and lime to an unpleasant degree. Add a little sweetener, and this would taste exactly like Froot Loops.

I’m not a big fan of green teas, but this doesn’t have the harsh tastes I find in green teas. I really love the taste of this and it’s a good tea to drink in the morning.

This tea is great, don’t even need to add honey.

Fruit Loops? Yes please, and add some green tea for milk. To me, the fruit and green tea tasted balanced, and I didn’t feel like one over-powered the other. I would reorder this tea and also recommend it to others new to trying green tea.

This one came as a sample. I like it, don’t love it. The flavor isn’t very strong even when I steeped it longer than normal.