Citron Green

Fruit Green Blend
Citrus, Lemon, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I upped my rating on this one, after trying the bagged variety and letting it steep for the length of the cup. (I also sampled this after the H bomb of David's Tea's Paradise Found, and nothing...” Read full tasting note
    tea-slinger 576 tasting notes
  • “Pretty sure this one came from *Azzrian*... thanks so much for the sample!! And wow it was not what I expected. Very tart for a green tea but not in a hibby way, definitely a lemon sort of tart,...” Read full tasting note
    indigobloom 1341 tasting notes
  • “Thought I finished my sample of this awhile ago, but I found a bag in my desk. This seriously does smell like Froot Loops, and if you don't know the smell of Froot Loops well enough to identify it...” Read full tasting note
    shetheliving 355 tasting notes
  • “Such a long exhausting day. This whole week has been a blur. Seriously. You know, the days when you look at the clock and realize it's 11:30 at night. Where did the day go?! I'm.. ready for spring...” Read full tasting note
    mattscinto 52 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Green tea from China with the delicate flavors of lemon and lime. A happy marriage of great taste and proven health benefits. Just the right touch of citrus flavors to liven up the cup. Makes a light and refreshing drink that’s popular both hot and iced. If you are new to green tea, this lightly flavored tea may be a good place to start.

About Adagio Teas View company

I wanted to try a differnt brand tea and opted for Adagio based upon some of the feedback on this site. So far so good! I purchased the green tea sampler. So far, I have only tried this flavor.

Alone, it’s a bit too “green” for me. I wish I liked straight green, but so far in the loose leaf tea everything I’ve tried has been too grassy for me (both Chinese and Japanese varities ;-/) Sooooo…. I also ordered the Mate sampler and opted to blend this with the spice blend. I was happy with the combo. Not my all time favorite, but tasty.

I find that the taste of the tea itself is overpowered by the lemon and lime to an unpleasant degree. Add a little sweetener, and this would taste exactly like Froot Loops.

I’m not a big fan of green teas, but this doesn’t have the harsh tastes I find in green teas. I really love the taste of this and it’s a good tea to drink in the morning.

This tea is great, don’t even need to add honey.

Fruit Loops? Yes please, and add some green tea for milk. To me, the fruit and green tea tasted balanced, and I didn’t feel like one over-powered the other. I would reorder this tea and also recommend it to others new to trying green tea.

This one came as a sample. I like it, don’t love it. The flavor isn’t very strong even when I steeped it longer than normal.

There is something wonderful about this tangy, yet bold tea. On first opening, I was skeptical of the smell and the fact that there was dried orange peels in the tea leaves. Nevertheless, I was blissfully surprised by the taste and refreshing factor this yummy tea had.

This is one of my favorite teas I have ordered from Adagio. It is my daily brew and I just ran out today. I find it very refreshing and hits the spot every time.

Had to Check my my strainer to make sure I didn’t just steep a cup of Fruit Loops. =P

Got this from a sampler pack and definitely not a tea for my taste. I just don’t like flavored teas that much unless it’s very subtle and this has a robust orange/lemon zest smell and taste.