Citron Green

Fruit Green Blend
Lemon, Citrus, Green, Drying, Lime, Smooth, Lemon Zest, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Green tea from China with the delicate flavors of lemon and lime. A happy marriage of great taste and proven health benefits. Just the right touch of citrus flavors to liven up the cup. Makes a light and refreshing drink that’s popular both hot and iced. If you are new to green tea, this lightly flavored tea may be a good place to start.

About Adagio Teas View company

Had to Check my my strainer to make sure I didn’t just steep a cup of Fruit Loops. =P

Got this from a sampler pack and definitely not a tea for my taste. I just don’t like flavored teas that much unless it’s very subtle and this has a robust orange/lemon zest smell and taste.

I like this tea iced. Hot it might be good if I were to have a sore throat or something just when its hot the citrus flavor is just WAY too strong for a more than once in a while tea. Iced it’s wonderful though cause that citrus flavor kinda mellows out and it ends up tasting sweet.

This is OK. It isn’t bad but it’s not my favorite. It doesn’t have the brightness I wanted from a citrus tea. I prefer Adagio’s Mandarin Green.

One of my favorites, actually.

Like the citrus flavor. First tasted from the sampler pack and ordered more of it later

This tastes like fruit loops and does a fantastic job of covering up the b-grade Long Jing they used as a base. If that’s what you’re looking for, hit it up.

Good with a bit of honey and lemon juice.