Cocomint Green

Green Tea
Mint
Edit tea info Last updated by Cheryl

From Adagio Teas

Like wine and cheese, burgers and fries, chocolate and mint is a famous partnership in the world of food. We bring that popular flavor combination here, blended with green tea leaves to create a delicious, lip-smacking treat. Fresh and cool, with a smooth, sweet minty flavor and whisps of chocolate. Just like a stick of zesty peppermint bark chocolate. Bon appetit!

blended with green tea, cocoa nibs, natural chocolate mint flavor and peppermint leaves

180°F / 82°C @ 2-3 min

About Adagio Teas View company

I’m not a big fan of green tea or mint, but this is quite good. The flavouring isn’t too strong – I was worried the mint would overpower everything else, but it doesn’t. It’s good, but I’m not sure I’d buy more since I really do prefer black tea.

Not sure if I like it- the green tea has an odd aftertaste when first brewed. This tea tastes better icedd but maybe because the odd green tea taste will have mellowed. I will not reorder this tea again.

There’s just something weird going on with this. I tried to like it, but it just wasn’t happening. I can’t even articulate why I dislike it.

Unfortunately the description is a lot more delicious than the tea. Chocolate and mint go together, but maybe not with green tea.

I got this in a sampler. The coco and mint just didn’t do it for me.

Definitely one of my favorites. Great iced or hot.