Amistad, Te, y Sonrie

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Amy Berkebile

1 Tasting Note View all

• “From the package, this tea invites me in with its grassy undertones and sweet smell. Very exotic in its scent. The scent in my cup smells very floral, from the hibiscus I imagine. The first sip...” Read full tasting note
    Lavenderrose 29 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

This is a pomegranate green, hibiscus, and passionfruit tea.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

The scent in my cup smells very floral, from the hibiscus I imagine. The first sip is a very full flavor, almost sweet. There is no astringency here, just a very nice smooth flavor.

Upon further drinking, I can find the passionfruit, which lends to the initial sweetness. It is a pleasant surprise since it isn’t as prevalent as the pomegranate green. I really am enjoying this one since its flavor profile is more complex than I anticipated. The hibiscus isn’t overly floral it just blends the earthy green flavor with the passionfruit.

Overall, I would definately drink this one over and over. But then, thats because this is a custom blend that I created for me! Thanks to PeppermintPlant, I have a large bag of it and I am looking forward to trying it again to see what story it tells next time!