Earl Grey Green

Green Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Green tea from China with the robust flavors of bergamot. Makes a light and refreshing drink that’s popular both hot and iced. If you are new to green tea, this flavored tea may be a good place to start.

About Adagio Teas View company

Another from Teabox B! I didn’t find any bergamot here at all, but now I know Adagio’s green tea base is just as loveable as Adagio’s black tea base. I REALLY like their bases, so their flavors aren’t hiding any terrible teas. Which is bad, because I’d love to try everything from Adagio. It’s a nice flavor of green tea, with something creamy about it. But this rating is for an EARL green and not the base!

I cold brewed this one and it was so disgusting. bleh. I had to throw away the whole thing :(

In a word: underwhelming. There’s an unfortunate combination of the green tea base not being very flavorful (presumably because it was chosen to be flavored), but the added earl grey flavor is also quite weak. It’s not unpleasant to drink, it’s just… boring.

Not a bad tea, but the combination of the astringency of the tea and the bergamot makes for a somewhat bitter drink with a very dry mouthfeel. Mixed with a mellower green tea it is quite nice.

i prefer green teas over black, so this one is perfect!

This may be a dream come true. This is my first “Earl Green.” I love earl gray—and more specifically, bergamot. I’m eager to try more of these.

My go-to tea while at work. Keeps me going!