Mandarin Green

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by John Grebe

• “This tea is pretty simple but has nice flavor. The orange flavors are light but crisp and present. I love that I can still catch the green base. This would be a tea that I ordered in the bags to...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 786 tasting notes
  • “I over steeped this tea by about a minute but it did not get bitter at all. The flavor is light and crisp. I can't really taste too much mandarin in the flavor, but overall I really like this tea....” Read full tasting note
    LissaMarie 190 tasting notes
  • “Ah - a lovely, slightly orange flavored green tea - perfect for this afternoon. And it always amazes me how huge the leaves get the instant the hot water hits them. Like those expanding sponge...” Read full tasting note
    wombatgirl 411 tasting notes
  • “The orange and citrus smells of this are strong, but when I drink it they pretty much go away. They are present, but very light. What's that about?” Read full tasting note
    sencha23 107 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Green tea from China with the delicate flavor of mandarin orange. Fresh citus zest aroma, soothing sweetness with a soft and cozy texture. A subtle treat for green tea fans and newcomers alike.

blended with green tea, orange peels, marigold flowers and natural mandarin flavor

About Adagio Teas View company

This tea is pretty simple but has nice flavor. The orange flavors are light but crisp and present. I love that I can still catch the green base. This would be a tea that I ordered in the bags to take with me on the go. Kind of a nice pick me up tea.

I over steeped this tea by about a minute but it did not get bitter at all. The flavor is light and crisp. I can’t really taste too much mandarin in the flavor, but overall I really like this tea. It’s a good tea if you are looking for something that isn’t too overbearing with flavor and heaviness.

Ah – a lovely, slightly orange flavored green tea – perfect for this afternoon.

And it always amazes me how huge the leaves get the instant the hot water hits them. Like those expanding sponge toys. :)

The orange and citrus smells of this are strong, but when I drink it they pretty much go away. They are present, but very light. What’s that about?

First off I only have this tea because the kind folks at Adagio threw a free sample of it into my latest order. Generally I am not one that goes for flavored teas so if you are this review might not be the most helpful to you. Overall I am surprised at how light the orange flavor is in this green tea, as the flavor does not overpower the green tea taste at all as I can tell it is a good quality naturally sweet green. It reminds me of those flavored waters that have just a touch of fruit flavor in the water as the best way of describing this tea as it has just a touch of orange in with the green tea.

This was the best green tea I have ever had from Adagio! Light, a tad tart from the citrus, and not at all bitter.

Beat my expectations. This is a light, crisp and sweet flavored green. It is better than most of the flavored teas I have tried from Adagio, i can’t put my finger on it but its just great in the spring. Yum

I bought a bunch of flavored teas from Adagio looking for some bright flavors to mix up my work day with. Many of them were disappointing in how artificial they tasted.

This one, on the other hand, is delightful. Light and sweet with a hint of orange flavor, but not in a way that tastes like cheap candy. Whoever was in charge of this tea’s development needs to give some tips to the rest of the team.

Meh. I made sure to get fruit pieces in the tea but it tastes like a bland green.

I was looking for a nice citrus tea, similar to the Citron Green, but unlike that tea, this one is not remotely citrus flavored. The aroma reminds me of…well…fake worms with which you use to fish. Once I get past that aroma memory, I can drink the tea but it is not my favorite. I only bought a sample size and seeing as I have a whole sample tin left, I do not think I’ll purchase this flavor in a full size.