Pomegranate Green

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Pomegranate has historically been a symbol of fertility, marriage, abundance as well as righteousness. We promise none of these things upon consumption, but trust you will enjoy this blend of Green tea from China, sweetly tart Pomegranate flavor, and decorative raspberry pieces.

About Adagio Teas View company

Brad – ok, but not very flavorful. Wouldn’t buy again. Rating: 80

This green tea is so delicate and delicious. Since transitioning into tea leaves (vs. tea bags) I have been obsessed wiht mixing different varieties. This morning, craving a green tea, I used this on it’s own. Granted, it has some added flavoring — pomegranate and raspberries, but I love it just on it’s own. It’s very smooth. I can drink cup after cup.

The green tea base tastes of grass and hay. The additives are listed as natural pomegranate flavoring and raspberries. There are very few little red fruit pods in the tea so there is not a lot of fruit flavor in the tea. There also isn’t much of an aftertaste. It isn’t at all what I expected because the flavor is so mild but I like it.

One of my favorites. Down to my very last cup! I’ll definitely be reordering this tea in large quantities, as soon as possible.