Almond Oolong

Oolong Tea
Almond, Nutty, Sweet, Marzipan, Nuts, Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Combining savory almond slices with the bright, fruity taste of Formosa oolong tea, our Almond tea is a great stand-alone drink as well as the perfect dessert complement. In fact, it is so versatile that, if you don’t like our Almond tea, you’re probably the one that’s nuts.

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

Another cup of some nice almond oolong! Calm, peaceful. It goes well with the rest of my day.
Tomorrow I go over and help my blind friend with moving. Their house was foreclosed on, she went blind (she has had some improvement since then) was taken off of disability, forced to go back to work as a teacher (even though she can’t read without machines and can’t see to the other side of the classroom) and her husband had a nervous breakdown and quit his job as a minister and now works a minimum wage job all in the last two years. And of course, she can’t drive.

My life is so easy. I am continually thankful!

ugh, that sounds awful!

Second person on my dashboard to recommend this, I think I’ll have to try it! :)

Nutty, but in an almost sweet way. Not my favorite nut-flavored tea, but still a nice cup.

Pretty unimpressive as a whole. It doesn’t taste bad, just very artificial. It smells the same as most scented almond bath products – fake.

Fake almond flavor totally overwhelms the tea and my palate.

A basic dark oolong blended with almond. Good blend! The almond pairs nicely with the earthy oolong. Not my favorite…but definitely worth the money and worth trying! Love Adagio teas…very fresh and super fast shipping.

I like this tea, but it’s not amazing. I received it as part of a sample with my online order. It’s pretty tasty, but it smells kind of strongly, and it’s a little too nutty for my taste. Lots of almond, not much oolong. It reminds me a lot of Teavana’s almond biscotti, actually.

I bought a whole pound of this from Adagio because it is cheap and delicious. I wanted a versatile oolong that I could afford to drink daily, and this definitely works. Smells ridiculously sweet in the bag, but mellows out once steeped, and really has a nutty taste to it. Is it spectacular? Not really, but considering the price and the fact that it genuinely tastes good, I recommend it.

I got this as a free sample when I placed a big order with Adagio, and I liked it pretty well. It smells like almonds and tastes like almonds, but there was a slight undercurrent of something that I can only describe as Play-doh. I haven’t noticed this with other oolongs or other almond-flavored teas, so maybe it was the combination of the two or maybe it was just the sample I got. Either way, I still drank all of it. I don’t think it will go into regular rotation, though.

A friend gave me this as a gift, and I didn’t think it was so bad. It had more of an almond smell than a taste, but I was fairly okay with that. I wouldn’t rave, but I wouldn’t complain either.

Not bad. The almond flavor in this is more of a sweet amaretto than a savory almond taste. It stood up well to a second steeping and still had a fair amount of almond flavor. I didn’t get a chance to do a third steeping. Prepared with stevia.